Stupid phobias you had as a kid

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

As a little girl, I was absolutely terrified of things that implied danger or emergency.
I can relate to that! I remember once a transformer box by my house was hit by lighting in the middle of the night. We lived in an apartment complex and I could see the glowing of it and the flashing emergency lights over the next building. I still get emotional when I see emergency vehicles and things. Now I just say a prayer for the people involved.

My biggest fear has always been PLANTS!!! I don't like em! Espeically the green leafy icky kinds that don't even make flowers! Eewwweeehhhh! *shivers running down back* It's all my cousin's fault. She used to do some awful mean things! When I do any gardening now, like with outside plants!, I wear long sleeves and gloves and don't get my face too close! Sometimes when we hike, DH has to hold back plants and stuff! I will litteerally get sweaty and feel faint! I can still remember having 'dreams' that plants were growing up all around my bed and stuff. I had to sleep with my Mom for the longest time! Good thing she was single! I also thought that if I fell in the grass, clover would grow out of my knees! And if I pulled on the clover it would just keep comming and I'd keep pulling and it would keep coming!