Stupid coffee shop staff!!! (Rant 2 for the day...)

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PinkRhinos4

That's ridiculous. Customer service these days is rubbish..
OTOH... we went to a restaurant yesterday that was FABULOUS! i mentioned to the waiter that i had food allergies... the chef came out to ask what they were, so he could be sure to prepare my meal & avoid any problems! i'm so glad he did, because the burger i ordered is normally brushed with a butter sauce that has chicken broth as a base... i'm allergic to chicken, & it would've never occurred to me it would've been a factor in a burger! he left it off.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you're doing OK! Like Kathryn mentioned my diabetic fiance could understand your pains. It's not fun when he gets regular soft drinks instead of diet and usually he doesn't realize this until later (ehh...cause of the rum taste
) and he's
all over.

I hope you feel better today though. I would've kept going back to "use" their bathroom so that they understood lactose intolerance.

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

OTOH... we went to a restaurant yesterday that was FABULOUS! i mentioned to the waiter that i had food allergies... the chef came out to ask what they were, so he could be sure to prepare my meal & avoid any problems! i'm so glad he did, because the burger i ordered is normally brushed with a butter sauce that has chicken broth as a base... i'm allergic to chicken, & it would've never occurred to me it would've been a factor in a burger! he left it off.
Well its good to hear that you had very good customer service