Stumped.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday about 3.00pm Blue started throwing up several times, mostly clear liquid, refused his dinner and sat on the couch all night not looking very well.
He got up this morning and he mouthing like a furball stuck on the roof of his mouth, shaking his head, ate a mouthful of food and threw up clear liquid agian.
He went back to his bed, slept for a while, got up and demanded food, polished his bowl clean and now bouncing around the house like nothing ever happened.
Now the odd bit.
About 7.00pm I started throwing up and feeling awful..was sick all night, woke up this morning with sore throat and stomach on fire, now feeling quite good but still a bit queasy..have we passed onto each other some stomach/gastro bug??
Blue still going to the vet for a check up but this seemed too weird.

Xena44

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yesterday about 3.00pm Blue started throwing up several times, mostly clear liquid, refused his dinner and sat on the couch all night not looking very well.
He got up this morning and he mouthing like a furball stuck on the roof of his mouth, shaking his head, ate a mouthful of food and threw up clear liquid agian.
He went back to his bed, slept for a while, got up and demanded food, polished his bowl clean and now bouncing around the house like nothing ever happened.
Now the odd bit.
About 7.00pm I started throwing up and feeling awful..was sick all night, woke up this morning with sore throat and stomach on fire, now feeling quite good but still a bit queasy..have we passed onto each other some stomach/gastro bug??
Blue still going to the vet for a check up but this seemed too weird.
Wow! Hey, one never knows if something can go from your kitty to you. How is your water? Did you share food at all? Something on your dishes that didn’t get cleaned thoroughly enough? I’m really glad your kitty is feeling better. Smart to keep the vet visit. You may need one yourself!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You wouldnt even know the cat had been sick...running around everywhere, me still feeling a bit green..got no idea what it was.