Stuffed animal (stuffie) based on pictures of passed kitty?

catlover477747

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I recently heard (on imgur) about a pet owner who had a very accurate replica of their passed away kitty done. They said it was from an independent artist, but they haven't responded with the information.

Any recommendations for someone who would do this? I miss hugging this big guy and it would help me to process I think.

TIA!

IMG_7937.jpg

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
An alternative is some beautiful painting. Its easier to find artists doing good paintings after a couple of photos, than someoen whom does almost authentics stuffed animal...

You can of course do both.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I dont know much about Etsy; but it the artists are there and doing such work, why, of course do ask some of them... :)

amethyst

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I recently heard (on imgur) about a pet owner who had a very accurate replica of their passed away kitty done. They said it was from an independent artist, but they haven't responded with the information.

Any recommendations for someone who would do this? I miss hugging this big guy and it would help me to process I think.

TIA!

View attachment 472171
I'm so sorry for your loss. He was beautiful. ❤
I've heard good things about cuddle clones, but they are quite expensive. Is there a way to tag someone on imgur so the poster will see you're asking for more information?

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im sorry for your loss of your gorgeous boy. My daughter photo shopped one of the pictures of my brigde boy Tik. And got it put on canvas for me. It's very reasonably priced to do this but obviously not the same as having something to cuddle.
IMG-20230331-WA0043.jpg

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an 8x10 photo of my Chrissy on the wall, You can take a photo to Walmart and have it turned into a painting too. I just googled stuffed animal clones of one passed away, and got many sites where you can order one. I saw some pictures of one and they are VERY realistic! Please keep in touch and tell us how it goes!