Stuck upside-down on roller coaster for 30 minutes!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't even want to read it. I am scared of coasters but love them. I have to psych myself up in getting on them. Its not so bad after that first huge drop (that's when I get really scared)!

But I'm partially paranoid that I will fall out of the seat when its going down. To be stuck upside down for even 1-2 mins - think I'd have a heart attack and never get on one again.

DH will not get on any rides that go totally upside down (like the Zipper). He threw up on one and won't get on them anymore.

We stick to the bumper cars and water rides mostly. And its a must for the Carasel Horses - I HAVE to ride them before leaving - DH and I pick out side by side ponies.

Last time we went to Valley Fair (with the boys), they all got on my case and made me get on the Wild Thing. I was so scared - I scooted down in the seat and braced myself with feet, legs, and my hands were locked on that bar. DH was gonna get a souvioner picture, but when we looked at them - I was NO where in the picture! I had made myself in a ball going down that first drop (where they take the picture)!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how they feel atleast we weren't upside down but when I went to Silverwood Theme park in Coeur d' lane, Idaho with 4-H we went on Tremors an awesome roller coaster we got stuck up at the top for 30 minutes. it was scary! they got everyone down safely, though but I went back on the roller coaster a million more times..