struggling to make a bad situation better

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww, that's so adorable! That llittle kitty in the top left corner reminds me of my Black Binxie Baby being the loner of the group: just staring back at his siblings while he does his own thing. Although, of course, that might not be the case with yours! But it did  remind me of his good young days 

Congratulations on such a great brood! 

And belated happy birthday! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

littlebooty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I struggle sometimes!!! The top 3 pics are Thomas's (the little girl with what looks like a moustache) loves the camera and has to get in a shot, she is also my shadow and follows me everywhere! (5 weeks old)

The bottom 3 pics are some of tabathas brood (3 weeks old)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, aren't they just divine. 

How are Tabatha and Thomas doing?   And how is your home holding up now they are all starting to explore and shred everything with their needle=claws? 

littlebooty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are both doing good thanks, Thomas has def taken a back seat but comes to help out once in a while!

The kits are actually very very good tabathas 4 will occasionally step out of there box but are still a bit wobbly on their feet!! The other 5 are so well behaved, cheeky but good as gold. I could sit and watch them all day!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
They are all so precious! Looks like you have your hands full now. Do you have plans for where they are going yet? I know this is a sad subject, but they will grow up soon!

littlebooty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There are 4 def got homes, all close by [emoji]128523[/emoji] I and I have names and numbers of possible people I just need to decide if I'm going to keep any!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Aww! Good luck! I am overwhelmed by the four I am keeping. They are getting as big as mama kitty but don't know it! Good luck to you with re-homing! :)

Last edited: