stray mother cat and kitten

jingo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
DO mother cat spend less time with 2 monthsold (weaning) kitten? does she still care them? cause only she still come to house yard ask for food and sleep..
Mother cat bring 6 kittens to house yard has stay 3 days,but houseowner Drive away them,so mama cat move them again,
Theres 1 kitten left house yard longer time than others,i was planning to adopt the kitten,
but the kitten has follow mother to somewhere at midnight,i did not see the kitten next morning,,its been 4 days...
where did the mother bring her to??

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It is difficult to say. They could be at another house that is more friendly and offers food. Cats are good at hiding. Cats also hunt for food in the wild. However, it can be a tough life for kittens and they can become prey for other animals.

Where are you located? Are you in the United States? Are you in a city or a rural area?

I hope your kitten returns, but it is possible it may not.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jingo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It is difficult to say. They could be at another house that is more friendly and offers food. Cats are good at hiding. Cats also hunt for food in the wild. However, it can be a tough life for kittens and they can become prey for other animals.

Where are you located? Are you in the United States? Are you in a city or a rural area?

Thank you for reply , i live in Malaysia terrace house area...

jingo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

i also try to walk around the area with playing audio kitten/mother call sound still no sight of them

jingo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

sorry forgot to answer ,current live in city