stray kitten around apartments

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A lot of dallas people on this site. Thing with operation kindness is that you will have better luck if you just bring the cat/kitten in.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tewing84

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
that is wonderful!! Is that her in her new home?
No this was before she went at our apartment. I put our cats up and let her roam the place for a bit before we let her go. We really wanted to keep her, just didn't have any room since we have 3 :(

Yay that's awesome!  Thanks for helping this cutie find a furever home.  Just a heads up, the kitty will still need to be checked out by a vet since she didn't end up seeing the shelter vet. 
Yeah I spoke to the girl who picked her up and shes taking her today for shots and worms :)

tewing84

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A lot of dallas people on this site. Thing with operation kindness is that you will have better luck if you just bring the cat/kitten in.
You know I was wondering that. We're going to be volunteering soon so I didnt want to do anything I wasnt suppose to. I'll have to keep that in mind for next time and just bring them in before calling. Id like to help out as many strays as I can

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know I was wondering that. We're going to be volunteering soon so I didnt want to do anything I wasnt suppose to. I'll have to keep that in mind for next time and just bring them in before calling. Id like to help out as many strays as I can
Yup i brought in a teeny baby i found once without calling and she was placed in foster. Then i found a 1yr oldish girl and when i called they told me to bring her in and that intake will check if there is space. The intake guy told me they had just one space available and took her in. Then i applied online for an orange abandoned tabby boy at my apartment and they automatically rejected. But later would see new adult cats on their website.

tewing84

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yup i brought in a teeny baby i found once without calling and she was placed in foster. Then i found a 1yr oldish girl and when i called they told me to bring her in and that intake will check if there is space. The intake guy told me they had just one space available and took her in. Then i applied online for an orange abandoned tabby boy at my apartment and they automatically rejected. But later would see new adult cats on their website.
Yeah it seems the people who work at the front are a little more excepting than the intake department. I'm wondering if they have to foster all strays anyways just for the fact that they are wild and not sure of their behavior. But I'm very happy we were able to home this little one to a friend so we can now see it grow up in a loving home. I'm still waiting on another kitten to show up, I just think it's so strange to see one kitten that young all alone. Especially in a place where I have never seen a cat, we don't even have any squirrels.

I love that place though! After the holidays we want to start volunteering and maybe foster. But I don't know, I get attached to them so easily so I'd probably end up with another cat that way lol.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah i like operation kindness. The facilities are well maintained and animals seem well cared for. They also keep disabled and hiv positive cats and try to adopt them out as well which is really nice.