Stray friend in labor

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

toniann82

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is doing ok. SHe's still dripping blood here and there but I went and got a spotbuster - love bissell! She is so loving, we changed her name to Madalynn - seems she's only Lucyfurr when she's pregnant
Thanks for the tips on the stains- they are all out. As far as the poison, they didn't think she ate enough to affect her- so I'm not really sure if that is why she lost the babies. Kinda mad at urgent care for not telling me more. This vet just gave her a shot of Vit. K & said bring her back in 2 weeks for her regular shots and he'd give me some paper work to take w/ us to our next duty station to have her spayed. IS it normal for her to still feel like poop? LOL, she doesn't move alot, when you move her to get up she cries like she is in pain. Just wondering, she is eating fine and purring like no tomorrow

Toniann

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, that expierance was tragic. Very sad.
I really like her new name, its cute. And I don't blame her for being grumpy when shes pregnant.
Post some pictures if you can, I would love to see her.
I don't know whether or not you have answered it (sorry if you already have) but what color is she? I'm just trying to get a visual picture here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

toniann82

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
SHe's a calico. A strange, insane, off the wall calico. She has completely taken over
I haven't spent one second sitting down with out her on my lap. She is such a love bug. I have a ton of pics, I'll try to post after class later. But, another question. So last night she aborted another kitten. ???? How is that? 2 vets completly missed the fact that there was another in there? So now I'm wondering if she could STILL have a live one left? I am still not allowed to touch her belly or she bites me. Which is fun, since she sleeps on me while I'm sleeping & if I move the wrong way she snacks on my fingers. Anyway, I can't afford anoter trip to the vet this week. She seems healthy otherwise. No bleeding, no pain. Just another 2 hours of labor days after losing the first ones. And my favorite part, she went back to my carpet, in the same spot & left me more blood- she loves me. Hopefully a cat lover wants to buy my house....

Toniann

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ask the vet for the free recheck tell him look what happened he should be able to I see no reason why unl;ess he just wants money. My vet does the free checks and the one I had in CA also. hmmm I am wondering if she is still sick some.