Stray catmom with 6newborns kittens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

8485izzabella

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello talkingpeanut talkingpeanut
Thanks for ask[emoji]128522[/emoji]
We are doing great. They still living with me[emoji]128525[/emoji] so far I "fixed " them all, the cat mom is clean and healthy.
So some time I look for a shelter for them but none take them in, and some ask me for almost 800$ for take them in..[emoji]128530[/emoji]
Now I'm looking for info /resources for the kittens vaccines. They are healthy, no issues .they are awesome[emoji]10084[/emoji]
Plus is been hard to do anything white them meaning give them away because I feel bad for them... for example when I take them to the clinic to get them fix I put them in a box away from the mom and all the time they were like talking crying whit the cat mom..like the cat mom cry and the kittens answer her... [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] maybe is hard to explain /understand but I feel bad for them that's why I don't do anything yet ...

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello talkingpeanut talkingpeanut
Thanks for ask[emoji]128522[/emoji]
We are doing great. They still living with me[emoji]128525[/emoji] so far I "fixed " them all, the cat mom is clean and healthy.
So some time I look for a shelter for them but none take them in, and some ask me for almost 800$ for take them in..[emoji]128530[/emoji]
Now I'm looking for info /resources for the kittens vaccines. They are healthy, no issues .they are awesome[emoji]10084[/emoji]
Plus is been hard to do anything white them meaning give them away because I feel bad for them... for example when I take them to the clinic to get them fix I put them in a box away from the mom and all the time they were like talking crying whit the cat mom..like the cat mom cry and the kittens answer her... [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] maybe is hard to explain /understand but I feel bad for them that's why I don't do anything yet ...
Is there a clinic that would be able to help with you vaccines? It's important that they go to a vet or a clinic to get them so their records are available should anything happen.