stray cat with broken leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

donnanaguib

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
But she had a very miserable short life. Is she really happy now??????? I am not sure about where her soul is now and how happy she is. Please, if anyone has info can help me. I weep a lot today for her.

maxiecat03

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
In our way of thinking, as a human, we think she had a miserable life. In her way of thinking...she had a loving Mom and sister. Sure she couldn't walk well, but she knew no other way....to her, it was normal. All she knew is that her Mom loved her, cleaned her, purred with her, and gave her great moments of comfort....to your little kitty...that was what her life was all about.

A shelter couldn't make her walk better, they couldn't replace the love she felt from her Mom and sister. She would have been separated from them and put in a cage. At least in the garage, she could snuggle and be warm.

In this site, there is a part called The Rainbow Bridge.....please go look it up and read about where all cats go. I have three of my cats there. It is sad knowing that they aren't with me....but I plan on meeting them again.

Cry all you want....I still cry about my cats because I still miss them. I love the ones I have and still love the ones that are at The Rainbow Bridge. You will be comforted to read about where she has gone. Trust me!

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19 I hope this link works..it will take you to the Rainbow Bridge section.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maxiecat03

In our way of thinking, as a human, we think she had a miserable life. In her way of thinking...she had a loving Mom and sister. Sure she couldn't walk well, but she knew no other way....to her, it was normal. All she knew is that her Mom loved her, cleaned her, purred with her, and gave her great moments of comfort....to your little kitty...that was what her life was all about.

A shelter couldn't make her walk better, they couldn't replace the love she felt from her Mom and sister. She would have been separated from them and put in a cage. At least in the garage, she could snuggle and be warm.

In this site, there is a part called The Rainbow Bridge.....please go look it up and read about where all cats go. I have three of my cats there. It is sad knowing that they aren't with me....but I plan on meeting them again.

Cry all you want....I still cry about my cats because I still miss them. I love the ones I have and still love the ones that are at The Rainbow Bridge. You will be comforted to read about where she has gone. Trust me!

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19 I hope this link works..it will take you to the Rainbow Bridge section.
I agree with this beautiful post

My Native American culture believes that the spirits and souls of those who have lived and died are over RB with those lives yet to be born. Your kitten has returned to the ancestors - they will care for her until you are reunited with her again. And just think, she is over there teaching your future cats all about you!

Please stay as strong and brave as you are, dear heart - the kitties of Egypt need you
Many prayers and blessings for comfort and encouragement for you

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. I will now close this thread.

When you feel up to it you should start a thread in our "Crossing the Bridge" forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.