Stray Cat Pregnant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

matt1991

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I told you she would be back for food soon. Did you feed her?

You'll need to leave food out for her a couple of times a day.

Try to see where she goes so you can find where her kittens are.
yeah if ed her good she ate half a cup of cat food and about 4 oz of chicken

matt1991

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i think she doesnt want me to see where she goes cause she normally just lays on porch like shes staying here then all sudden i come back 10 mins later shes gone

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Thanks for feeding her. Hopefully soon you'll see where she goes.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If you can locate the kittens and bring them in, she will follow and settle pretty quickly once she knows the kittens are safe. AND they won't be as hard to home, as they won't be truly feral. I know you are doing the best you can with a tough situation. Thank you for caring.

matt1991

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i wish i could find them tbh idk if they r even alive maybe 1 of the neighbours got them? they said its the guy up the roads cat but we arnt on speaking terms. she comes to the house once every 2 days to stock up on pigging out on good cat food and meat and whatever scraps i leave.

i hate wasting food so why not feed animals with it if its gonna be trashed is how i see it. but iv looked around i cant find any kittens anywhere .she prob had them deep n woods that i cant get to

matt1991

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
idk if i want her around anymore. today i opened my front door to let my boy sit out on front porch with me. and the girl cat came up to eat were all sitting around. and anytime my boy walked past her, she attacked him. clawing him in his face and he just ran past her didnt try to fight back. i said id give her 1 more chance.

and i was pouring cat food in my house. and she was laying by the front door, my boy heard it and started to come inside and had to walk past her obviously to get into house. and she swung at him again. so i slammed the door on her. i think my boy is afraid of her lol .hes almost double her size.

he just doesnt wana fight. hes very good natured tbh. he didnt even get mad when she walked into the house earlier, and i don't want some mean cat be the cause of him not being able to walk around his yard. so im gonna stop feeding her. hopefully she will go away what do you guys think i should do am i over reacting?

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are not being reasonable. She is hormonal and protective of her babies. She needs your help, and she needs to be fed. You may need to keep your boy inside for now.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
:yeah: Yes, you are over-reacting. She needs help. Primarily food. Yes, she is invading your boy's space, but she's being protective, as Talking Peanut said.

Just keep your guy separate from her right now.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Please don't give up on her. I know it is hard to see your boy being swatting, but her and her kittens' lives may well depend on you and what you are doing for her. She is protective of her babies and has had to fight for every bite of food. Naturally, she will try to protect what very little she has, and doesn't understand that he is no threat.

matt1991

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
tbh i doubt her kittens are alive i hate t say. shes always been like that to the other animals ill show a video of her soon how she acts when i go outside shes a strange cat for sure she screams non stop everytime she sees me even when i feed her she wants me to pet her then when i reach out she gets mad and grows then comes back 2 seconds later t try rubbing on me lol

matt1991

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ttt

Last edited:

matt1991

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

heres her this morning hopefully u can see it ok it was pretty bright this morning and i was half asleep making this

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's a pretty little Calico. It looks like they are getting along pretty well. Maybe she was just trying to play with him before. My female cat likes to punch her brother sometimes.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you think she could be in heat again? That would explain her being so vocal and friendly and rubbing on everything. Can you get her spayed?

matt1991

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
she doesnt like being handled and she actually belongs to the people up the road apparently notice how my cat just stayed in the house and wouldnt go outside near her cause when he tries to she attacks at him