Stray Black Cat, Need help

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catnoob

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ok Big Update.

I took the cat to the vet to get her checked out.

#1 She is already spayed. the vet saw the scar and could feel where the stitches where.
#2 i got her rabies shot, distemper, feline HIV, Lukemia.. Ect.
#3 She had no worms. None.. no fleas either.. but they gave her revolution to be sure.

overall it cost me $100 bux, but i feel better cause now if she bites it don't have to worry about rabies or distemper ect. That and she is healthy which is good.
She allowed me to hold her, when i can catch her, the new game is try to get near me, im gonna run then crouch and wag my tail at you till you get close again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catnoob

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Big Update.

Its been a 3 months since we have had Alley come to us. She has gained about 10 pounds, when we found her it was about 5 lbs. She was skin and bones. Now she is 15 lbs. Still a pain in the butt. Can't figure out what to get her to play with, i tried to make her a scratching post out of carpet but she doesn't even pay attention to it. She likes to go outside and bat around leaves and sticks and stuff. She knows how to use the litterbox, AND goes outside to do her buisness.. so thats a plus. Still skittish, but she lets me pick her up, WHEN I CAN CATCH her.. to get her some hugs and cuddles. She loves to run away when i come for her sometimes, then she stops, gets down on all 4's and wags her tail like.. cmon..you almost got me.. try again. But she isn't going anywhere.. and she always comes back to us (cause we got catfood )
Any suggestions of toys for this cat?

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've enjoyed hearing about Alley so much! Take some pictures of her so we can see her, she sounds like a real doll.

As for toys, have you tried DaBird? From what I've heard it's a wand with feathers on a string attached to it, and when it's 'pulled' through the ai it looks just like a flying bird. You could go to the store and see if they have any interactive toys, though. I get mine for cheap from Wal-Mart and my cats love them.