Stray And Feral Cat Photos!

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bet! How'd he even get in there? Was he trapped?
She was a 3 or 4 month old sick and starving kitten when we found each other. Rehabilitated her back to healthy over the course of a year. Then released her back to her home where she belonged. It think she was around 8 months old in that photo.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Monotail

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She was a 3 or 4 month old sick and starving kitten when we found each other. Rehabilitated her back to healthy over the course of a year. Then released her back to her home where she belonged. It think she was around 8 months old in that photo.
Ah, right then. That's so cool! I hope that she found her place in the great outdoors and has a litter of kittens of her own right now.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to try and get a new picture of him, but this is my feral Linden. I have a small glaring that we look after, but to avoid getting as attached to them as I have gotten in the past, I do not take pictures of them. I still name them, though. Linden is a different story because he has claimed my front porch. He has a heated house and lots of food there. :)

We have painted and redone the porch since this was taken. Please, ignore the paint!

FeralRussian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have to try and get a new picture of him, but this is my feral Linden. I have a small glaring that we look after, but to avoid getting as attached to them as I have gotten in the past, I do not take pictures of them. I still name them, though. Linden is a different story because he has claimed my front porch. He has a heated house and lots of food there. :)

We have painted and redone the porch since this was taken. Please, ignore the paint!
Those Gingers have a way of wrapping humans around their paws. He’s a charmer I bet.

FeralRussian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He looks very healthy too. His right eye in the second picture is like a green version of Missy’s. Do they converse at all through the windows?
He has beautiful and very expressive eyes.
Missy and Alpha communicate through the window (look at Alpha's begging eyes)

IMG_0466_opt (1).jpg

Missy is allowed to go out on supervised visits in the garden and they occasionally meet there. Missy is very territorial and keeps a very close eye on Alpha and his movements and eventually chases him from the property. She doesn't want him to come close to her and hisses when he does.

This was last Summer
IMG_2972.JPG

and about a month ago
IMG_20190213_141431 (1)_opt (1).jpg

FeralRussian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He has beautiful and very expressive eyes.
Missy and Alpha communicate through the window (look at Alpha's begging eyes)

View attachment 277369

Missy is allowed to go out on supervised visits in the garden and they occasionally meet there. Missy is very territorial and keeps a very close eye on Alpha and his movements and eventually chases him from the property. She doesn't want him to come close to her and hisses when he does.

This was last Summer
View attachment 277370

and about a month ago
View attachment 277371
Getting closer! Some day soon maybe!