Stray And Feral Cat Photos!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
drat, I'm on the wrong computer to find it, but hopefully I can find it later. I got a lucky picture of a feral, back before we had TNR in the neighborhood/before I even knew what that was, when she was young, and was in a tree trying to catch a bird. The picture is of her with her back paws on one trunk and her front paws are stretched out in front of her on another. Quite the balancing act LOL
We called her the Grey Lady :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Monotail

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
View attachment 273488
This was about 15 years ago in an abandoned and partially demolished trailer park. Kind of wish I could have kept him but he wouldn't let me near him.
Sometimes they just don't want to be helped.

In other news, that's a really cool photo! Lol, it looks like it belongs on an album cover.

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My resident stray/feral crew :redheartpump:

Mama Kitty
Mother of 3 of my indoor kitties and 1 of my ferals.
B87C5DC7-84EB-4BC2-BDEB-9BF15487F458.jpeg

Osker
Resident stray. I would still like to find him a good home because he’s turned out to be a great kitty.
16EEA1C5-8050-41B9-8177-5998B3AD587E.jpeg

Buddy
Feral son of Mama Kitty who I have recently made friends with. Somewhat.
FFA50388-B29F-41E3-A136-418496D8F02B.jpeg

Monotail

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They're all beautiful and look well cared for. I especially like Mama Kitty, torties always have such unique patterns!

Monotail

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Dwight is actually a big bully...but he's calmed down quite a bit since his TNR View attachment 273500
Lol, I have heard neutering affectionately be "brain surgery" thanks to the attitude adjustment that it can cause in rowdy animals. Dwight sounds like a textbook case of that.

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, I have heard neutering affectionately be "brain surgery" thanks to the attitude adjustment that it can cause in rowdy animals. Dwight sounds like a textbook case of that.
Osker and Buddy are another case. They had horrible fights at first, but they coexist pretty well now. Hasn’t been a fight in a long time.

Monotail

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
kittypa kittypa With a slight variation of the facial markings, I now believe my version of "Maw" is commuting to the West Coast and back while I'm at work. lol

View attachment 273525
Another gorgeous tortie! I can't understand why they get passed over for adoption so often (I've read that they're second only to black cats in terms of least likely to get adopted!), they're always so beautiful.