Stranger Cat Moved Into My House 6 Months Later He Is Gone?

Catsarecool19

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Last Year on Christmas a funny strange cat started to come to my house very often I actually meet it a couple of months before in September I think. He began to show up every single morning outside of the kitchen door where there was glass so he could stare right at me when eating my breakfast the first days we were (mostly my parents were) skeptical about letting him in by it was snowy and the wind was blowing even though he had fur and I know he could take the cold I didn't want him to be out there so one day I decided to let him in where I gave him water & food + it didn't take him long to invade my bed & my coutch :-)

We got really attached to him over the time and we let him in and out every time he asked about it he was such a sweet well behaved cat with an outstandable personality
I have always loved cats and wanted to get my own once I moved from my parent's house & it was like a Christmas tale where I felt like someone has fulfilled my wish.

We got attached to him over the months but then we had 1 month where he disappeared and we thought we would never see him again but suddenly he came back he did it again for the second time but this time he never came back we haven't seen him since summer this year.

We are very concerned about him and my mom talked to one of her friends who works with cats who says that there could be a possibility that he has hopefully moved back to his previous family I hope that's the case and nothing has happened to him :-(

Is there anyone in here who has seen this kind of behavior before or know of a similar case to this that can explain or give suggestion to what might have happened is this normal?
I believe we have treated him well or else as we also provided him food and shelter through the entire winter or else wouldn't have stayed for about 6 months if he didn't like to be with us.

We never found out where he came from, how old he was and what his name was but we do miss him a lot :-(

Attachments

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It could be that is owners decided to keep him inside.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Catsarecool19

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It could be that is owners decided to keep him inside.
I didn't get an impression of that he was an inside cat he wants to be able to go outside, you cant force a cat to stay in if it doesn't want to then it will just meowing, scratch on the doors or even take a dump inside the house which I don't think the owners would like.