strange....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nanner

So, my question is, since you're on the same committee, will you be running into him again and will you have the same reaction?

Many years ago, I was doing a day of extra work on Law & order. It was when Jerry Orbach was still alive and on it, and Benjamin Bratt played his partner.

I was directed to walk in, after they had walked in and sat down at their desks. I was supposed to be delivering food from a deli. I was standing behind Benjamin Bratt, waiting for "action", and he smelled soooooo good!! I don't know what cologne he was wearing, but I swear, whenever I see him in something the memory of that smell comes back.

Hot. Very hot.
Benjamin Bratt is very good looking...I wouldn't even have to smell him before I would be drooling on him...lol

To answer your question, The committee meetings are always at night, and he has never ever smelled like this at any of the committee meetings. I would know, because I usually sit next to him.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

Benjamin Bratt is very good looking...I wouldn't even have to smell him before I would be drooling on him...lol
Yeah, me too. I had to control my drooling since I was working. They frown on drolling extras.
But the fact that he smelled so good really threw me for a loop!

Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

To answer your question, The committee meetings are always at night, and he has never ever smelled like this at any of the committee meetings. I would know, because I usually sit next to him.

Wow. This is strange!

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

There is one mens colonge that makes me weak in the knees and that's Gio by Georgio Armani. If I wasn't married I'd jump a cute guys bones for wearing that colonge.
OMG, that's my favorite too!!! I actually don't care for the scent from the bottle, but once it's on a guy
I also love Drakkar ......droooool.....