Strange nicknames?

spatulahandle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I can't remember all the things I have called my cats...but I'll try.

Princess- Gracie, because she's a little clumbsy. Pincess, and I say it in a very annoying high pitch voice but she likes it. mama, mommy, kiki and I am sure there are more.

Baby-mama, bebe, ki, grumpy

Harry- Harry Scary, Harry Potter

Polly- Polly Pocket

I have two other kittens, Buddy and Tigger, but I haven't come up with any names for them...though we did call Buddy Velcro, because when he was tiny he used to stick to me like velcro. I have lots of names but, can't think of anymore.

coaster

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rocket: Rocket-cat, Rocket-sprocket, Pocket-rocket, Big Guy, Floppy cat, Big Bad Boy, Big Bad Cat, Growlie-cat

Mellie: Mellie-ellie-ellie, Mellie-girl, Mellie-cat, Sweetie, Little Feet

Twinkie: Twink, Twinker, Twinkster, Twinkle, Twinkles, Twinker-doodle, Twinker-doo, Twinkle-cat, Twinkler

The amazing thing is that with the possible exception of "Little Feet" they seem to recognize all those variants as their name.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
here are mine:

Sparkle

Cakeyfarts/Cakey

Glamorous

Raggledysmuff/Smuffy/Smiggled/Raggley/Raggledy

Princess

hasn't really got any yet, as i havn't had her very long! will update though, once i've come up with some interesting one's LOL!

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh these are so funny!
and it's great to see i'm not alone too!

tabitha - tab tab, kylie whickers (on account of her tubbiness) tan tan, sool sool.

milo - trilly moon, tiny, chip, cheed, cheam (as i write these i'm thinking they make no sense at all!
)

shinobi - hobanobagoblin, yoy yoy, shinobalin.

coco - (only been part of the family for a week
) lil min, coco bean, muffin, muff.

when we were talking to the rest of the family about what coco would be called, my mum said 'well it doesn't really matter because she'll have some ridiculous nickname within a week!'

oh boy does she know me well!

missourigrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have all kinds of nicknames for my boys too.

Asher- Asher Basher, Asher Bo-Basher, Buddy, Bubby, Big Boy, Bubba, Bubba Wubba, Kiki Boy

Jack- Jack Poo, Little Poo, Pooparoo, Jack Bo-Back, Little Kitten

I don't know where I came up with some of these!

beturtlement

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
*giggles* I have tons of names for Niko... heck, I don't even think I use his real name unless he's in trouble.

Lessee... we have:

boobie (he thinks this is his real name)
boobah
boogie
bubs
fuzzbutt
Mr. Lumperton
lumpy/flumpy
punky
stinky
tweetie (baby talk for sweetie)
tilly-boy (baby talk for silly-boy)
whiney/whiners

...and if course: li'l s--t. Hehe, put a 'hi' in there and fill in the blanks.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Flash - angel or hunter
and sooty - salem because all he does is 'talk' like salem in sabrina the teenage witch

rainbow_tic_tac

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We call Trixie "Farticus" sometimes cause she farts a lot. All of my friends have experienced her lovely fragrance first-hand so we have an inside joke about it. Every time we smell something really bad we say it "smells like Trixie".

foxy~phoebe

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cats turn me into a great big dork.. can't help it.. I love them sooo much! So plenty of nicknames here too!

Phoebe- She even has a middle name too (Phoebe Jane..and she knows it and answers to it)! Then there's Pheebus, The Pheebs, Pheebaroo, Phoebe Doll, ...

Foxy- Kitty Boy, Kee-Kee (the only one he'll answer to)!, Mr. Keeks,...

Delilah- Lilah, Lilahs, Delilah-Lilah,..

I know there's plenty more of them too, just can't think right now.. I'm all relaxed with The Pheebs on my lap right now!

jalindal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Our cat's called Mackerel.. we call her:

Squeaky (Because she doesn't MEOW she SQUEEEAKS)
Little Mack (She's only five months old. XD)
Big Mack (Yes, both at once. She's big for five months, I guess. lol)
Miss Mackerel (But only when she's being dainty)
Macky (Insipid but irresistible. XD)

Not so weird, I guess. Apart from Squeaky. It really fits, though. XD lol

beturtlement

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jalindal

Squeaky (Because she doesn't MEOW she SQUEEEAKS)
*giggles* Niko's a squeaky one, too. He /can/ meow and yowl alike, but he's realized that the cuter he sounds when he's being demanding, he has a better chance of getting what he wants and not getting told to hush.

klaidman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Snow has so many nicknames by so many ppl

Snow- Princess, Baby, Snob (my dad), Snow Flake, Boo Boo Bum, Muncher, Cuddles, Cruncher, Big Mouth, Sh** Head (that's when decides to knock over the hamster's cage to get her meat), Snatcher, Boxer (always pawing at my face if I don't give her enough trouble, Monkey.....there are others but I can't think of all of them

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RaInBoW_TiC_tAc

We call Trixie "Farticus" sometimes cause she farts a lot. All of my friends have experienced her lovely fragrance first-hand so we have an inside joke about it. Every time we smell something really bad we say it "smells like Trixie".
Ohmigosh. This made me laugh out loud!

I think it's hysterical that so many of us have nicknames that involve "butt", "bum", "poo" or "poop". Glad to see I'm not alone!!!

Some of the names I call Larry: Fuzzybutt, Fluffybutt, Sweetiebutt, Big Guy, Big Fluffy, Cutie Pie, just plain Puss.....and I'm sure there are more, but sometimes they just come out of my mouth when I look at him

comovartia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Our cats name is percy and we call him
p-kitty, percible, & double stuff ( he's black and white and put on a few pounds)
There are a few names I call him when he wakes me up at 3 in the morning but I will not list them here.

mike_sk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've only had the Wendel for a week but he's already earned the nickname Ellis... or L.S. which stands for Little $#it by waking me up early in the morning.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Margaret=Marge, Margie-Pargie, Mar-Mar; Marmsicle, Maggie, Mags, Margaret Ann, Marsey, Maggie Moo (name of an ice parlor here), Madge.

Hobbes=Hobbie, Hobster, El Hobbo, Sir Hobbs-Alot, King Hobbes, The Hobbinator, Your Royal Hobbiness.

Jasmine=Jazzy, Jazzy-Cat, The Enforcer (as she lays down the lay to the other cats), Jazzykins, Jasminium (a made-up element/metal), Jasmine Marie, The main Maine Coon, The Queen.

Smudge=El Smudgo, Smudgealump, Smoopy, Fudge, Smu-Smu.

Phoenix=Nixie, Nickums, Lynx (he is a Maine Coon, who looks like a lynx), Nixie-Wixie, Sexy (he especially likes the latter), Nico, Nicolasha, Nicholas, Handsome Boy.

Marilyn=Mari, Lyn-Mar, Marisa, Misa, Cosette, Cosette Arabella (she loves this one--have no idea why), Cosabella (*Beautiful thing* in Italian), and her all-time fave, Little Miss (Puss).

BJ=B.B., Maine Coon Boy, Sport, The Lion King (he looks like a lion).

Loki=El Loco (very apt), Loki-Poki, Lokmaster, Dumber (of Dumb and Dumber; meant affectionately!), Your Lokiness, Pure Evil.

Willi (his brother=Dumb (see above), William the Conqueror of My Heart, Wills, William, Willito, Willi Sanchez.

Reading all of the above, I now realize how childish we must sound (DH & I) to other people!

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chestnut - Chesternutters, fluff ball, sweetie, baby (well i call all three baby)

Gizmo -Giz, Gizzy, Pain in the ...., good boy

Tonks - Crazy (my mom, it fits her well, lol)