Strange Litterbox Behavior

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
. The last thing (which I believe could be it) is my two youngest cats who Grace and Delilah don't always get along with lately have decided they like going in Grace and Delilah's box to do their business. Before they always stuck to the one in another room. So it's possible that is causing the extra digging like they are trying to "erase" their smell.
:hugs: Oh the worry our little felines put us through. ;) Glad that all went good at the vet for Delilah and that he didn't think tests were needed. That is great news!! I think you may have found your answer!!!!!! If the two youngsters have started using the girls box (s) then that may be it !! The girls are complaining a bit. Might you add another box? An additional box near Grace/Delilah's and an additional one in the other room. This may provoke more box digging though, not sure. They may be so excited about new "toilets" that they will feel the need to christen them. :lol3: In turn, making momma worry more. ;) Anyway - I think you can rest easy on this one and as the saying goes "This too shall pass". :cross: :hugs: