Strange cravings

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

yep, always! i had a craving for vinegar the other day!
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I craved a beet the other day.........
(I hate beets)
Now there's some really strange cravings! Can't say I've craved either of them!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm a kiwi and I live in Canada. I've been having cravings for the last 5 years for New Zealand food! It's gonna be awhile before I can satisfy these cravings
, so please, kiwideus & wellington cats (any others?) can you eat: some fish & chips with a pineapple ring, a pottle of marinated mussels, a Cadbury's king size mint chocolate bar, and a giant jellytip ice cream for me!

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I craved a beet the other day.........
(I hate beets)
I can't even stand the smell of beets! Funny that you craved one when you don't even like them!

My cravings now are usually stimulated by something I see on television, or by reading posts like this one, thanks guys!!

When I was pregnant, I craved different foods with each of the boys. Ryon - Wendy's chicken sandwiches or Taco Gringo's (small local Mexican fast food) sanchos. Cody - Grape soda and sauerkraut (no, not together). Braeden - KFC chicken, DQ bacon cheeseburgers with onion rings and a chocolate shake. Good heavens, no wonder I put on weight with these kids!

diane8704

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Since I got pregnant...I have been having strange cravings!!!

Like, McDonalds cheeseburgers and french fries.
Popscicles
frozen pizza
cheese and salsa dip

chicken chimichangas and rice
and a big ol' slab of london broil, rare......I can't wait for this baby to be born!

blueberrybeth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
MMMM....olives! You know, I get them and eat them like crazy, then they sit in my fridge and pickle in the brine 'til crusty. Oh, but when I want them, get out of the way!
Also, cheese should be its own food group!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
pushylady - I had no idea you were a kiwi! Whereabouts???? Any plans to return?

Last night I had fish and chips but no pineapple ring - I am allergic to pineapple, sorry! Jellydip? Ummm how about I have orange chip icecream instead?
I will be happy to eat a pottle of mussels and a giant mint chocolate bar! Oh yeah, always cadburys!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

I'm a kiwi and I live in Canada. I've been having cravings for the last 5 years for New Zealand food! It's gonna be awhile before I can satisfy these cravings
, so please, kiwideus & wellington cats (any others?) can you eat: some fish & chips with a pineapple ring, a pottle of marinated mussels, a Cadbury's king size mint chocolate bar, and a giant jellytip ice cream for me!
I didn't know you were a Kiwi either!!!!!

I'll definitly eat the Fish & Chips with a pineapple ring, and the jelly tip ice-cream but you can stick the mussels and the mint bar!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I didn't know you were a Kiwi either!!!!!

I'll definitly eat the Fish & Chips with a pineapple ring, and the jelly tip ice-cream but you can stick the mussels and the mint bar!
That all works out then, we know what to eat for her aye? LOL!