Story Builder

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitty sounds like she is definitely in Heat and the two panicked friends, Daisy and Scarlett, had heard that sound before.

(I didn't know that a mom of the albino kittens can get into heat so soon after....I know nothing about moms and their kittens...sadly) 

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
(Whaaaat? I thought Kitty was the stripper with all the $20 bills stuffed in her, why is she meowing??)

Daisy yelled at Scarlett, "Quick! Get the hand sanitizer!! YOu know what's coming next!"

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Kitty sounds like she is definitely in Heat and the two panicked friends, Daisy and Scarlett, had heard that sound before.

(I didn't know that a mom of the albino kittens can get into heat so soon after....I know nothing about moms and their kittens...sadly) 
(Oh yes, 3-4 weeks after they deliver even.......)

(Whaaaat? I thought Kitty was the stripper with all the $20 bills stuffed in her, why is she meowing??)

Daisy yelled at Scarlett, "Quick! Get the hand sanitizer!! YOu know what's coming next!"
Recap-:)

Daisy was the sweater stripper, Ruby is the teddy bear sewing expert, Kitty is the one who stuffed teddy into that box and found all the $20.00 bills and stuffed her big triple D bra with them, then the kittens all pounced on big bosom and scratched her all up while playing with those bills, and Carl thought he was falling in love with her but was unsure she could fall for a guy like him with his shady background but her friends knew she would because she has tendencies of going for 'that type of guy".......apparently Kitty has some feline mix in her because seeing Carl gazing at her set her off into a heat cycle!

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

(Oh yes, 3-4 weeks after they deliver even.......)       (Wow....I just read online that a female unspayed cat can give birth 3 times per year.....Oh MY goodness,  no wonder Bob Barker was promoting "spaying and neutering your pets"  I am glad this site does, as well)

Recap-:)

Daisy was the sweater stripper, Ruby is the teddy bear sewing expert, Kitty is the one who stuffed teddy into that box and found all the $20.00 bills and stuffed her big triple D bra with them, then the kittens all pounced on big bosom and scratched her all up while playing with those bills, and Carl thought he was falling in love with her but was unsure she could fall for a guy like him with his shady background but her friends knew she would because she has tendencies of going for 'that type of guy".......apparently Kitty has some feline mix in her because seeing Carl gazing at her set her off into a heat cycle!
Everything is right in the recap above, except slight mix-up in...that Kitty was the sewing expert,  and Ruby was the dollar stuffer. (unless I am confused.....which would be pretty normal in this story....for sure) 

And yes, Kitty does have some bizarre feline tendencies to meow, but it was Ruby gazing and not Kitty.

Last edited:

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Everything is right in the recap above, except slight mix-up in...that Kitty was the sewing expert,  and Ruby was the dollar stuffer. (unless I am confused.....which would be pretty normal in this story....for sure) 

And yes, Kitty does have some bizarre feline tendencies to meow, but it was Ruby gazing and not Kitty.
Oooooohhhh riiiight!!  haha  okay then I really messed up!

I also don't have a clue where to pick up the story!!

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

So the two women looked about the bar, but could not really find any cleaning products which were readily available, and they proceeded on over toward Ruby and Carl.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
The kittens were swarming all over Ruby, Carl and the bar by now, with their little tails straight up in the air and noses looking for trouble, and as Daisy and Scarlett scooped the young scamps up in their arms that same tiny little black kitten squeeked out 'eowch, hold me nice or I run'.

(Hey guys, remember this is a family site!
)

Last edited:

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At that very moment, everyone including the kittens ran out of the bar, except of course Carl and his new love Kitty, as they watched together out the door as Daisy and Ruby, along with all of the little kittens hopped into Ruby's little car, the tiny black kitten jumping up into the rear window and waving a tiny paw so-long to Carl and Kitty.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Daisy and Scarlett sat in the back of the car, looking first at each other, then at Ruby who was depserately trying to concentrate on driving while the tuxedo kitten clung to her right arm, and finally at the other seven kittens who had now formed a neat line at the rear window of the car, all eyes on the empty road behind them.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They wondered about Ruby, where was she headed on this dark late night, her 2 closest friends knew what had happened earlier that day at home, and how Ruby wouldn't dream of heading home now, not alone, nor with her 2 friends in tow, and a car window full of kittens....

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
"How could they have left Kitty behind?", was on everyone's mind in that car, including that little sensitive black kitten, who really wished that Kitty would have sewn him a small cat outfit, so that he could stroll around and look cool, in front of the other kittens.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
"Now I'll never be cool to the others!" he cried, and curled up on Ruby's lap as she sped off into the night, without a second thought of what or who she was leaving behind.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Then, as if from nowhere, a squeeky little voice piped up from the passenger side footwell that everyone had thought was empty, 'I think you're cool, at least you're a real cat, I'm just a teddy bear with his head sewn back on'!

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
(

)

Meanwhile, back at the bar, Kitty was pouring out her woes to the handsome, although still gruff, ex convict, bartender, Carl.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Kitty knew Ruby would never be able to leave those wild dogs of hers outside the bar for long, and would need to come back to get them giving her a chance to make up with them and see those crazy kittens again, but until Ruby and the other women returned she was going to get as many free cups of coffee off Carl as she could.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
And in the speeding car full of kittens, three women and a teddy bear, Ruby was contemplating the day's events, when suddenly out of nowhere a police car appeared with lights flashing, behind her.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Ruby checked her speedometer, and then as she slowly started to pull over she peeled the little tuxedo kitten from her arm and carefully passed him back to Daisy in the hope that the police officers would not know the little creature had been holding on to her while she was driving.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Ruby stopped the car, onto the shoulder, and looked into the side mirror, since the rearview was filled with kittens, all in a line, sleeping now.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
The police car went racing past, lights still flashing, and kept on going, with no interest in the kitten packed car at all, panic all for nothing apart from a sudden pang of guilt about leaving a friend in a bar with a complete stranger all because she didn't want to share eight kittens out between them all.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
The little teddy bear with the sown on head, now clambered up from the footwell, onto the front seat and put on his seatbelt, saying, "Wow, Ruby, you drive really well, but I think you should slow down, and go back for Kitty, because she was the nicest to me,  aside from you whistling to have the dog drop me."