Storms Kittens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

silverphoenix69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I might end up giving the two smaller ones KMR, more likely the grey/white one though cuz hes so small. He is getting better though, and his neck is a lot stronger today then it was. I always make sure he gets a nipple, and when I'm not there I notice that he goes on top of them for a nipple or waits till the other three are sleeping. Lol Im a sucker for runts to *grins* I'd like to keep all of them, but my parents wont let me, saying we have to many pets already (2 guinea pigs, a bunny, a snake, a dog and Storm and Mischief plus the kittens). Where keeping at least 1 and Id like it to be the grey/white one.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our little baby runt only weighed 85 grams. Then 6 of them weighed 100 grams, and the largest weighed about 115. The runt looked a little odd and scrawny for quite some time, especially her neck. She's now VERY large and healthy and beautiful!

silverphoenix69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
*grins* I'll post some more pictures soon. I have 21 from the second day that I can share

Thats good to no
Where whould you get KMR?

And I have a question on Umbilical cords. Storms trying to pull one off. Is that normal? I didnt see her do it for the other ones, but it looks kinda painful to the kitten.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SilverPhoenix69

*grins* I'll post some more pictures soon. I have 21 from the second day that I can share

Thats good to no
Where whould you get KMR?
you should be able to find it at a pet store. if the store is a ways away from you, you might want to call first to make sure they have it.

silverphoenix69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Heres some more pictures of Storms kittens. There taken from March 7th (the day after they were born) to March 13th. There growing a lot now, the smallest one but oldest (the grey/white one that I've named Lightning) weighs almost 6oz now, being 3oz when he was born. Also something that I havent said yet, there are three males and one female. The grey/white is male. The bigger grey(Smokey) is female and the black(Midnight) and other grey(Lucky) are males

http://silverphoenix69.livejournal.c...57.html#cutid1 Tell me if you have problems with the link
I'll try to fix it, or figure out why you cant see them.