Stormie is learning from Bella

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
O my I am in disbelief, I know stormie who is 6 months was taken from her mom early, when she came to us she used the litter box but didnt know how to actually cover her "presents" so if it would smell Bella would go in and cover it (talk bout service
and on Stormies part being lazy
) But the other day I caught Stormie covering it and she got out and she covered it more
before stormie would scratch the side and she thought she was covering it I guess but she wouldnt, I was so excited and I had to share this exciting news because she is even letting Bella clean her more, although they dont sleep next to each other much but they eat together, play together, and Bella has really taught her alot of things, who said u cant teach a cat new tricks must not of had cats
her and Bella also switch sleeping spots, well except for me stormie doesnt cuddle that much !!! She will lay next to me or on my feet tho well until bella showed her the spot above my pillows which has my warmest coat and my fleece robe for them for when it gets cold to cuddle, and also stormie has taught bella things like how to sit on the roof of the cat bed instead of inside it
mind u bella never used it until stormie did, it must be sisterly bonds i guess idk but its so cute, and stormie is also going on the cable box to sleep too!!!! I wonder what else she will learn, hopefully to get along with the other kitties that would be an achievement now

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is so nice to see a kitty learning from a friend! We get that around here sometimes...but watch out, they learn bad habits, too! My kitties taught the fosters to sleep in the middle of the kitchen table!