Stop Me Before I Eat The Whole Bag!

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't get me around any chocolate, but personally, I like the ritter sports, about any flavour, and I can't have 'em on my diet!!! Wah!! however, they make Ritter Sport Minis, and I can eat one of the mini jogurt ones for 4 points!

jakkies

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Goodness this is a wicked thread

Are the Lindt truffles the ones with choc outside and runny choc inside? If so I love them. But then again I am a sucker for any kind of Lindt choc especially their Excellence Extra Creamy bar...oh boy
Even hubby who isn't a huge choc fan loves their dark choc.

But all I have choc wise now is some choc digestive biscuits, not as good but will do for now lol

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been trying to eat less cause I am way too roly-poly, but at the store yesterday one of my faves -- Jordan almonds were on sale so cheap I bought two boxes. They're both gone now.

I don't have any excuse either -- haven't had Period for 10 years.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emb_78

I'm still working on the swedish fish...That is probably good since I had a 2lb bag!!!
Once bought a 2 pound bad of Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups... That was a short 2 days.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought another bag! Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Ate all the chocolate cream ones and shared the peanut butter ones with mom.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by slitty_kittay

yay!!! I talked Dan into making me his special chocolate rum balls(I think thats the best translation anyway
)
I made rum balls for Christmas gifts one year, so I had to make A LOT. The recipe I use calls for crushed vanilla wafers. I found that the easiest way to crush a large amount is to double ziplock bag them, put a bag under each tire and RUN THEM OVER!
Be sure to back up and go forward several times. Yes, I really did that. Not one bag ripped and it was quick and easy.