***stoli and luxor***

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Unless of course you have a cat who hates other cats
Some cats DO prefer to be alone with just their people!
Yep, always when I see pictures of two cats that get along like these really nice ones of Stoli and Luxor I want to get a second cat.

However Nikita goes mental at all other cats so far. When she's boarded she hisses and growls and is very upset at her neighbours, even after a whole week. In the waiting room at the vets she'll start doing the big growls and "I'll kill you now" noises at any other cat that dares move in their carrier. We've a few times run into a cat while outside on a harness and that was a big standoff as well.

She's female, not a kitten anymore and very strongly bonded to me and hugely stubborn. I don't see her accepting a second cat at all.

Anyway Stoli and Luxor are both gorgeous and they go very well together as well
Silvery grey with silvery white and spots!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Siggav

Yep, always when I see pictures of two cats that get along like these really nice ones of Stoli and Luxor I want to get a second cat.

However Nikita goes mental at all other cats so far. When she's boarded she hisses and growls and is very upset at her neighbours, even after a whole week. In the waiting room at the vets she'll start doing the big growls and "I'll kill you now" noises at any other cat that dares move in their carrier. We've a few times run into a cat while outside on a harness and that was a big standoff as well.

She's female, not a kitten anymore and very strongly bonded to me and hugely stubborn. I don't see her accepting a second cat at all.

Anyway Stoli and Luxor are both gorgeous and they go very well together as well
Silvery grey with silvery white and spots!
i have to say, stoli did the EXACT same thing....growling at the vet, growling at the cats outside, growling and hissing at them when he's outside. he HATES other cats. He hated luxor. I don't think there is a day that doesn't go by that stoli doesn't hiss or growl at luxor, but now it's just playing, or telling him to back off it's my food.

but you know your cat best. stoli just surprised us.....luxor is still oblivious to the fact that stoli hisses and growls at him....he just goes on his merry way

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm... it's definately worth thinking about.

It's great to hear that things worked out for you, Stoli and Luxor and they really are gorgeous cats.

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
awww, they love each other. Great pics!! Love them, post more.

jenny1124

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am sooo envious! I've got my "luxor" now I just need a "stoli" lol

They are absolutely gorgeous!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

I'm SOOOOOO glad that we ended up getting luxor. i was unsure of how stoli would take to him but he actually did ok. now they get along great. i definitely don't have that 'bond' with luxor, but he is dang cute. he talks back at me all the time when I scold him and he head butts me so hard it hurts. But stoli and I have something pretty special. I will never forget when i picked him up at the boarder's he saw me come through the door and he was just kind of laying in his bed, sort of blah and he saw me and got right up and started screaming, get me out get me out, thank god you are here, where'd ya go, what took you so long? etc etc etc. he really was glad to see me and that made me happy. he spent the rest of the next two days yelling at me for leaving him there.

yes they do. i will never NOT think 'two cats are always better than one'
...and, of course, in OUR household, NINE is better than one

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are super cute, I love it when cats cuddle, aw!