Still no baby! Please send baby birthing vibes!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wishing you well Ady, and waiting on tenterhooks along with everyone else!

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ever get the feeling reading these posts that we are all like expectant fathers - waiting for news, pacing the waiting room floor - the suspense is killing????

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kev

is it not 14 or 16 lbs???? may be wrong though... am tired but still sticking with 7lbs 9.......
Yep 1 Stone is 14 pounds! I really hope the baby doesn't weigh any where near that!!!!

Hope this little guy makes an appearance soon!

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol! It was completely dissociated from the weight of the baby, that question. I'd read someone discribing their cat as 1.5 stone and thought it was a good time to ask :p

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ACK! Still nothing. Sorry I haven't been on line, but I have been trying everything to get this baby out. I even shovelled and I hate shovelling. Looks like he doesn't want out and I will probably not go into labour until they induce me on Monday morning. I am going downtown tomorrow night for a lacrosse game. Maybe the excitement of that will make him appear early. No matter what, by this time on Tuesday, he will be here!

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is just planning his very first valentine day's present to you!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww good luck Ady! If you have to be induced it's not the end of the world - I was induced with my daughter and it was fine. At least I knew I was in the right place when labour started

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

Aww good luck Ady! If you have to be induced it's not the end of the world - I was induced with my daughter and it was fine. At least I knew I was in the right place when labour started
Ha ha, good point - we had someone give birth in a local grocery store here in town the other day!

Good luck with the baby!