Still loving and missing you, Candy.

ginnyp

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My dear Candy, two years ago today we said goodbye. Throughout this second year of missing you, I do know time heals, as thoughts of you could come without tears – until I put the Christmas tree up and spread the tree skirt under it – your tree skirt.
How you loved laying under the tree on that tree skirt! I then hung the picture frame ornament with your picture in it with special care. I feel your spirit with me, but I certainly miss your physical presence.

I know Christmas at the Rainbow Bridge must be joyful, with plenty of new kitty-toys and old friends to play with.

Heidi is still doing well and sends Pug-love to you. (She does need you to wake her up with a “slap†occasionally, though!)

I know you will watch over us as we start another new year.
You will always be loved and in my thoughts.

Your "mom" Ginny

ninababy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
RIP pretty Candy!! I guess you can just never stop missing them!!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Candy is probably off playing & snuggling with all the other pets over the rainbow bridge

You will always be missed Candy
Rest in Peace Pretty Girl

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a gorgeous little girl she is
Candy will be having a wonderful time at the bridge and she won't be lonely that's for sure

marysmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ginny,

I know that Candy is waiting for you at the bridge. I guess you never really stop missing a much loved fur baby. I still miss my Tami (left me in '91) and my Toby (left me in '01). I still cry for them.