Steve..genius..or nuts?

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have never had any luck at all with stud pants ... but your mileage may vary. I tried to get Tonka to wear them, but as soon as they were on, as another poster commented, he fell over onto his side and became instantly "paralysed" from the waist down. He scooted on his side until he got them off and was quite proud of himself for doing so. *grin* I wish you better luck with your plan of a cageless cattery than I had with mine.

~gf~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

I have never had any luck at all with stud pants ... but your mileage may vary. I tried to get Tonka to wear them, but as soon as they were on, as another poster commented, he fell over onto his side and became instantly "paralysed" from the waist down. He scooted on his side until he got them off and was quite proud of himself for doing so. *grin* I wish you better luck with your plan of a cageless cattery than I had with mine.

~gf~
Thanks Gaye, hehe..poor tonka! hehe well so far hes done well with the "testing" of putting a onsie on him. lol we are getting him used to all sorts of funny things while hes little so maybe he wont hate us