STEPPING STONES

Status
Not open for further replies.

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
Hey y'all! I'm a new member and I thought I'd try a game. It's easy and fun! I hope y'all will join me in creating some stepping stones! And God bless. [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Here is how it works: ok,I'll start with two words,that compliment each other,and then the next person will use my last word to begin their first of two words. Here are a few examples:

Kitty Cat
Cat Toy
Toy Soldier
Soldier Boy
Boy Doll
Doll Clothes
Clothes Store
Store Bought
Bought Online
Online Shopping AND SO ON!

Pretty simple. Try to make sense with the two words you combine. [emoji]9786[/emoji]️ And without further ado.....let's create the first stepping stone![emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]128062[/emoji]

HOUSE PARTY

Last edited:

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey y'all! I'm a new member and I thought I'd try a game. It's easy and fun! I hope y'all will join me in creating some stepping stones! And God bless. [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Here is how it works: ok,I'll start with two words,that compliment each other,and then the next person will use my last word to begin their first of two words. Here are a few examples:

Kitty Cat
Cat Toy
Toy Soldier
Soldier Boy
Boy Doll
Doll Clothes
Clothes Store
Store Bought
Bought Online
Online Shopping AND SO ON!

Pretty simple. Try to make sense with the two words you combine. [emoji]9786[/emoji]️ And without further ado.....let's create the first stepping stone![emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]128062[/emoji]

PARTY
Party Animal

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Equipment rental

Oh my he is beautiful!!!!!! He resembles my Main Coon ,Austin. But he's darker. I'll send pics! They're just precious. [emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is Austin. Our DMH Maine Coon. (Brown mackerel tabby) He is 11 years old. I've had him since he was 3 months. He weighs 15 pounds.
This is Sam. DSH gray/white. He is 4. Had him sine he was 8 months. He weighs 16 pounds.
And they love each other so much!

And our newest addition is Gracie. An 8 week old tortie. Found her in food lion when she was only 5 weeks old. (Right as Hurricane Juaquine was starting!!!) Had to bottle feed her. (Poor thing had worms,ear mites and fleas. Had her tested for FLV and praise the lord it was neg. she's since been treated for all and vaccinated for distemper. She goes back soon for her rabies and leukemia vaccines. She is now 2.25 pounds. We are so blessed!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.