Star Kitty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcribbs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yellow's eyes are 100 percent better now..... In the pic below, you can see just a tiny bit of discharge but that's all. And I can't wait to move... I want to see that view everyday!!

He is an old scrappy cat!!! He just showed up one day several years ago needing a home. He was either dumped or ran away from home. He's been with us for a long time. I took this a couple minutes ago.......

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcribbs

Yellow's eyes are 100 percent better now..... In the pic below, you can see just a tiny bit of discharge but that's all. And I can't wait to move... I want to see that view everyday!!

He is an old scrappy cat!!! He just showed up one day several years ago needing a home. He was either dumped or ran away from home. He's been with us for a long time. I took this a couple minutes ago.......
He's beautiful. He reminds me of mine baby Barney was I was a kid. Barney was no scrapper, more of a timid cat. We figure he was abused when he was little before we got him. It's amazing to see how resilient cats are, and how they just blossom under the right circumstances regardless of their past.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcribbs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yellow man is something else. He likes to sleep on our chests diggin his claws in trying to give kitty love.

This is turtle......."My what big teeth we have"........hehe