Stalking brothers...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by bren.1
He looks like he wants to swat the camera. What attitude!
LOL! Oh yeah! He tried to take a swat. To make matters worse, my lens cap was dangling inches in front of him

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by kimward34
I feed the boys Science Diet TD
(I think GoGo eats out of everyone's bowl when I am not looking)
Science Diet TD. Are you sure it wasn't Science Diet ST, as in "ST" for "Steroid Treatment"? Just kidding!

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by katl8e
Bill was in here, while I was reading the first post. He said, "That cat looks like he's going to kick some a&&." Bill LIKES ornery cats.
Hey Cindy - Here's a ornery shot of Peanut for Bill! ROTFL - ( It's posted in the Photoshop thread, but I figured it would be ok to drag it in here since the original picture came from this thread...)

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow Peanut is a big boy and has alpha cat written all over him! He's got that expression, "as if I care what you think?". Same facial expression as my alpha Stumpy, who, when confronted with the dreaded water bottle sprayer (my cat training device when they are really bad), simply squints his eyes at me and thinks "I dare you to make me do what you want".

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Momofmany
Wow Peanut is a big boy and has alpha cat written all over him! He's got that expression, "as if I care what you think?". Same facial expression as my alpha Stumpy, who, when confronted with the dreaded water bottle sprayer (my cat training device when they are really bad), simply squints his eyes at me and thinks "I dare you to make me do what you want".
ROTFL!! I can just picture Stumpy's face!! He and Peanut are lawless creatures!