Spring wildflowers in the yard (Pic heavy)

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh how lovely!!!!
Just one? You must have more!!!
I have a few, I will try and find them, Ive got so many photos on my computer its getting difficult to find them, and I thought I was being so good putting everything in folders 

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here is one of Grey the last month just sitting in a load of wild wood anemones, this was taken on a little unused track next to one of our fields  

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
What beautiful pictures! The flowers are simply gorgeous, Baloo looks very contented and, Milkmaid, that is a great picture of Grey in the anemones! These are stunning shots!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well that is just the cutest picture of Gray. And I LOVE the wood anemones. Not to throw a wrench into the works - but any idea what that yellow flower poking up in the upper left is? :)

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WOW :wow: This thread just keeps getting better and better :love: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: LOVE LOVE ALL of the pictures. Laurie :clap::clap: The pink knotweed with the bonus is just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Lovely shots :bigthumb: ;)

Last edited:

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH! I almost forgot to post this!
If I hadn't been looking at the ground looking for flowers, I would have walked RIGHT into her!!!

I only took the one pic, because I'm sure she was terrified as it is.
Oh wow! It took me a few minutes to find her!  Mom taught her to hide well :)

Lovely pictures! Living in the heart of downtown, I don't see many flowers around, other than in parks when driving by.