Sprays or anything to help keep kitties off of Christmas Trees???

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did not find anything that worked at all from sprays to A Moose rocking in a rocking chair singing Grandma got run over by a reindeer
he rocked and sang and they sat right there and watched him like it was entertainment for them
and then proceeded to go right to it when he was done , I did have some luck with putting helium balloons stuck down in th tree and turned a fan on and they whipped around but only until they figured oh gee these must be our gifts, So last year I did not put it up and I will not again this year.. To much stress for me but then there are 7 cats

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I did not find anything that worked at all from sprays to A Moose rocking in a rocking chair singing Grandma got run over by a reindeer
I'm surprised that didn't work...it sure would have kept me away from the tree.
Heck, it would have driven me out of the house entirely!

jupeycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well my tree (which is still bare) went over at 6:30 this morning so obviously my pet repel spray and orange peel isn't working.

Originally Posted by halfpint

he rocked and sang and they sat right there and watched him like it was entertainment for them.
I wonder if Jupey will be afraid of my singing polar bear, tis worth a try!