Spraying, hurting my other cats, constantly discontented cat :-(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shortpotato

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by yayi

Things will get better if all your cats are fixed.
God I hope so! Tho I have never seen her do this, Im pretty sure its because shes in heat. When shes done, off to vet with her! LoL

Thanks again everyone. It does kinda sound like a history problem, or just a "Puddins" problem. Like its part of his personality.

I have pin pointed jealousy. Abby was on my lap (shes the only lap cat) and puddins came in, jumped on the couch and he saw her and made this like snorting noise in his nose, like a bull? He looked SOOOOO mad. I felt bad for him. I will try and spend more time with him.

pb1221

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Prozac!! We put our boy on prozac which our vet suggested and he no longer sprays in the house and he is a much nicer kitty. No negative side effects. If your vet won't go that route maybe try another vet. We were ready to give him up to a friend on a farm and thought we would give it one last try. He has not sprayed in over a year now.

Also you need to get rid of anything that still smells because even on something like prozac he may mark it again if he smells it. Good luck!

pb