Spotted a Soap Star adopting a rescue cat...

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I live in the Los Angeles area, and have occasionally experienced that odd sensation of "Do I know that person? Maybe she's the mother of one of my brothers friends... no... She's on TV!"

Well, today I was at the local pet store picking up some stuff for my kitties. There was the local adoption group there showing off their kitties and I saw this really familiar woman. Suddenly it occurs to me that she's from General Hospital! Shes played Felicia Scorpio on and off for years. There she was, filling out an adoption form.

I try not to be the excitable type about seeing a celebrity, but there was something that made me feel Good about seeing her adopting a cat, when I'm sure she has the money for a more expensive breed. I don't know why, it stuck with me. Maybe I am too excitable about seeing a celebrity.

(FYI, I'm not against good breeders, but as a volunteer with a rescue group it was particularly heartening).

Anyway, felt like sharing the Good Feeling.

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's awesome! I think her name is Finola Hughes? I used to watch GH religiously when I was in school. I always thought she was beautiful. How cool that she adopted a shelter kitty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Finola Hughes played ... Anna and... her twin... whose name I can't recalls, on General Hospital and All My Children and maybe even One Life To Live. (I've watched Too Much daytime TV.)

The imdb tells me that Kristina Wagner played Felicia Scorpio.

I didn't ask for an autograph because I'm WAY too shy, and not really into that sort of thing. Although there did seem to be a slightly larger crowd around her than around most people adopting kitties.

LOL Yayi, I didn't even think about that. Some kitties sure do move up in the world!

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eatrawfish

Finola Hughes played ... Anna and... her twin... whose name I can't recalls, on General Hospital and All My Children and maybe even One Life To Live. (I've watched Too Much daytime TV.)

The imdb tells me that Kristina Wagner played Felicia Scorpio.

I didn't ask for an autograph because I'm WAY too shy, and not really into that sort of thing. Although there did seem to be a slightly larger crowd around her than around most people adopting kitties.

LOL Yayi, I didn't even think about that. Some kitties sure do move up in the world!
Ahhh, yes, you're right! LOL - I guess I wasn't as big of a fan as I thought.