Spotlight of the Week: ****SophieC****

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HI SOPHIE!!!! Congrats on the spotlight!!!
Hey Heather!
Thanks!

uh oh.....As I read over your questions, I fear that you may be very disappointed with my answers.

ok, so we are going out for a night on the town!!! to one of the hottest clubs in Philly! What are you gonna wear?!
most likely jeans and a shirt.

we get in, VIP of course, and make our way to the coat check girl.....what kind of coat are you going to check? and are you going to leave the girl a tip?
my winter coat used to belong to one of my brothers. It is his navy issue pea coat. leave a tip? to hand someone my coat?!! can you tell I don't go out at all?!

we mingle a little and make our way over to the bar, I'm having a caramel apple martini. What can I order for you?!
Dr. Pepper!
I don't drink alcohol.

hey Sophie, that bartender is really HOT!!! (you think so too) Are you gonna flirt with him? And would you ask for his number?
ummmm....no way would I flirt with him....I'm not the flirting type...I'm a modest girl....ask for his number?!! are you crazy?!!

The DJ is awesome, Robbie Tronco, he's one of the hottest in the city....and the beats are flowing big time! We've already downed one drink, do you wanna head out to the dance floor?
ummm....I'm not big on dancing.

Our feet are killing us, we've been on them for hours, what time do you wanna leave?
now?

I had a blast!!! Did you have a good time too?! Do you want to go out again next weekend?!
Sorry, but I'd probably have to pass on that one.

Sorry Heather. Going out to clubs and such has just never really been my thing.

Right about now, I'm thinking that probably about 95% of the people on TCS DO think I am boring.....oh well....I don't think that I am boring.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SophieC

hmmmm....I think it's almost hysterically pathetic that only 6 people on this forum wanted to ask me questions!!!!!
I guess I'm not one of the popular people on this site.
...Oh come on!..
..you shouldn´t to say that my friend!...

I have learned that:

"every person are interesting!...
the unique detail is try to find in what are interesting!"...

Thank you for answering my questions my friend,
....so this is the last set of it!....

The topic of today would be Cats and also other stuffs...

1.- How many cats have you ever had in your entererly life?
2.- could you tell us the name of the list above?
3.- Do you have any preference about of Breeds of cats?
4.- Do you dream with cats when you sleeps?
5.- Have you ever to give catnip at your kittys to play?
6.- Wich brand do you prefeer to give at your kitty in Wet and Dry food to eat?
7.- Would you like to work like a volunteer on a Cat shelter?
another stuffs...

8.- Wich one is your favourite colour to wear?
9.- Do you have some earrings with shape of cat?
10.- do you have some blouse with stamps of cats?
11.- do you collect or you have handcraft of kittys?
12.- how many purses do you have?

.....I hope no boring you with my questions my friend...

Cheers chick!...

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- How many cats have you ever had in your entererly life?
Let's see...I'm going to also include cats that were family cats or for my siblings......I'm going to say that number is 15.

2.- could you tell us the name of the list above?
When I was growing up, we had a black & white cat named Rascal. After Rascal, 2 of my brothers had each a cat. There was a grey/black tabby named Ace and an orange tabby named Petey. My sister had a long-haired orange cat named Puffy. I had a calico named Cally who died here at home of lukemia. When I was in the 10th grade, I got a solid white cat named Sebastian from my brother's girlfriend whose cat had kittens. Then a cat showed up our house one day....he was so messed up from fighting, that we named him Rip Torn (after the actor) and called him Rip for short. He was only with us for a couple of months or so and he died....can't really remember what he looked like. Just before he died, another cat showed up at our house. He was a big grey tabby that was named Garcon Gris, which means grey boy in French. We called him Gris for short....you roll the "r" and the "s" is silent. He was put down about 3 years ago. There was also yet another cat that showed up at our house during the time we had Gris. It was a solid black cat that my nieces and nephews named BK, for black kitty. BK disappeared for several months....then came back for awhile...then disappeard for good. I had a kitten that showed up here that I named Milowe. I had him for all of 3 months....had to be put down for lukemia. My mother currently has a cat that we think is part Maine Coon...he's a pale orange long-haired boy named Thumper. I currently have 3 cats....Ansel (male), Zan (female), & Bella (female)

Here they are.....

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95419

.....oh....and there is a cat that has been hanging out at my house (the one I'm working on) for over 3 years now. He's an orange tabby I call Foster.

3.- Do you have any preference about of Breeds of cats?
No, I don't.

4.- Do you dream with cats when you sleeps?
I can't say that I recall any dreams I've had with cats in them.

5.- Have you ever to give catnip at your kittys to play?
Yes, Ansel & Zan love catnip!! I often have to use catnip when Ansel sneaks out of the house. Once he sneaks out, it's tough to try to catch him to get him back in. The catnip is kept in its bag in a glass jar with a metal lid. I go outside and hit the metal lid against the jar....he comes running with his tail straight up and twitching....I scoop him up and bring him inside.

6.- Wich brand do you prefeer to give at your kitty in Wet and Dry food to eat?
At this time, my cats don't eat wet food. Ansel is on Hill's C/D food because of his UTI. Zan & Bella are both currently eating Natural Balance Venison & Green Pea.

7.- Would you like to work like a volunteer on a Cat shelter?
another stuffs...
Yes, one day I would like to do some volunteer work at a local shelter. At this time however, I am short on spare time.

8.- Wich one is your favourite colour to wear?
I can only pick one?!! I'd have to say black.

9.- Do you have some earrings with shape of cat?
No.

10.- do you have some blouse with stamps of cats?
No.

11.- do you collect or you have handcraft of kittys?
No.

12.- how many purses do you have?
5 (I think).

.....I hope no boring you with my questions my friend...

No Rigel my friend....you did not bore me with your questions. If it were not for you, I would not have had very many to answer. So THANK YOU!!!

Cheers chick!...
cheers dude!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You've gotten as many responses as I did... I don't think I'm boring either

It's time for the last round of questions before the torch passes.

1. Do you enjoy wrapping presents? Do you prefer bows or curly ribbon?

2. If you were on Celebrity Jeopardy, what charity would you be playing for?

3. If someone were going to tell you that you had two options: you could become immortal, or you could live til age 70 but were guaranteed health and happiness until then, which would you choose?

4. How often do you wash your hair? Get it cut?

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You've gotten as many responses as I did... I don't think I'm boring either

It's time for the last round of questions before the torch passes.
Hiya Julie
Thanks for your last input of questions.

1. Do you enjoy wrapping presents? Do you prefer bows or curly ribbon?
Yes, I like wrapping presents. I'm a bow person.

2. If you were on Celebrity Jeopardy, what charity would you be playing for?
Is this a trick question?!
It would most likely be animal related...like the SPCA.

3. If someone were going to tell you that you had two options: you could become immortal, or you could live til age 70 but were guaranteed health and happiness until then, which would you choose?
I think I would choose the age 70 option.

4. How often do you wash your hair? Get it cut?
I wash my hair when it starts to smell.
I'm kidding. I wash my hair about every 3 days. I don't cut it nearly as often as I should...which if I remember right is usually every 6 - 8 weeks. I probably get it cut more like every 5 - 6 months or so. My hair is long and all one length....so I just get the bottom trimmed when I go. I've been wanting to try something new with my hair, but I'm too chicken.

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

Oh and, I keep meaning to ask this every Sunday (sort of my last question before it passes over) but I haven't managed to time it right yet, so I'll do it now instead.

1. What question/s did you must wish to be asked?
2. Why?
3. What's the answer to the question/s?
4. Is there a story behind it?
OK Satai.....

At the time you posted this question, there were several questions that I had hope would be asked.....and in the time since that, some of those were asked. So, there is no need to discuss those. I will, however, pick one that wasn't asked.

1 - Do you like your handwriting?

2 - I wanted it to be asked because I saw it around this forum before and liked it.

3 - My answer is yes.

4 - It's not so much my handwriting (as in script) that I like, but it's my printing that I love. My script writing has suffered in the past many years because of the fact that when I do write, it's mostly my print style. I've gotten many compliments on my printing. It made one member of 10.000 Maniacs tell me that I should get a font made out of it.....and it made Natalie Merchant tell me the first time I met her, "Oh, you're the woman with the amazing handwriting!"

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well folks.....it's time for my spotlight to come to a close. I would like to send a special thanks out to Julie for picking me for spotlight of the week. I would also like to thank Natalie, Jan, Satai, Rigel, Nikki, & Heather for participating in my SOTW and asking me some questions.

Keep your eyes open as I am about to start a new thread with my choice for this weeks SOTW.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SophieC

Well folks.....it's time for my spotlight to come to a close. I would like to send a special thanks out to Julie for picking me for spotlight of the week. I would also like to thank Natalie, Jan, Satai, Rigel, Nikki, & Heather for participating in my SOTW and asking me some questions.

Keep your eyes open as I am about to start a new thread with my choice for this weeks SOTW.
Your so welcome Sofie! You are NOT boring!!! I was just trying to steer clear from the same old ?'s, that's all!!!