Spotlight of the Week! ****ReesesPBC***

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
FINALLY!

neetanddave Asked...

1. Who's your favorite Superhero and why? Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can

2. Ever had a hickey that you had to hide from your parents? No

3. Do you have any tattoos? No, I hate any form of needle and I'm too wimpy looking for tattoos

4. Does your wife have any nicknames for you that can be shared here? I don't think she has any nicknames for me at all *lol*

5. Do you like snakes? NO NO NO NO!!! GOD NO!!

6. Do you sing along with the radio when you're in the car? Sometimes

7. How many states have you visited? Any other countries? States, about 5 or so. Countries, just Canada

8. I know you've talked about your CP. If you had the chance to live without it, would you do so? (Sorry if that is too personal.) No it's not too personal. It's a hard question. Yes, but there is something in the way of determination and how it shaped me as a person and the inspiration I know I can give people that I wouldn't want to part with.

9. Does ReesesPBC sleep in your bed? On, not in, although she hides under the covers when I'm trying to make the bed if that counts

10. Ever had a hamster? Yes, an old girlfriend and I had joint custody of 2 of them...which eventually turned into 12 hamsters

11. Do you like pina coladas? Getting caught in the rain? Are you into yoga? (Sorry, old song stuck in my head.)
Pina Coladas yes. Caught in the rain...depends on how rainy we're talking
Yoga no. I'm not very flexible

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Hey friend!..
...do you start to think who´s the next victim for the monday????
....hahahahaha!...
As soon as I was picked and found out I had to pick the next victim I had someone in mind. They said yes, so it's all set

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm... you got through those easily! Thanks. I especially like your answer on CP. I think you are very courageous for all you have done with your life so far, so
from me!

OK, time for more!

Do you like your bacon cooked shewy or crispy?

What's your favorite time of year?

What's your dream car?

If you were an Indian, what would your name be? (like Running Bull, Standing Bear, etc.)

Has anyone ever told you they loved you and you didn't love them back? (EEEP, that's kinda personal...
)

Creamy or crunchy peanut butter?

Why didn't you like Garfield the Movie? What about MY HERO don't you like?
(I have about 250 Garfields at work...
)

If aliens abducted you, what do you think you would try and teach them about our species?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

If aliens abducted you, what do you think you would try and teach them about our species?
...great question!....I never thought about it!!!

another bit questions....

Do you use an Agenda?
Favourite Gum to chew?

Wich sport is your favourite to watch on TV?

Favourite brand of Beer?
Favourite type of wine to drink? ( white or Red ) and Brand if you have any preference....
do you play chess? or Monopoly?

thanks in advance....

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
neetanddave Asked...

1. Do you like your bacon cooked shewy or crispy? Crispy

2. What's your favorite time of year?
Fall/October

3. What's your dream car?
Toyota Rav4. Hoping to get one after I pay off my current car and drive it for another year or so.

4. If you were an Indian, what would your name be? (like Running Bull, Standing Bear, etc.)
Sitting Bear. Not much for standing

5. Has anyone ever told you they loved you and you didn't love them back? (EEEP, that's kinda personal...
)
Yes
6. Creamy or crunchy peanut butter?
Creamy

7. Why didn't you like Garfield the Movie? What about MY HERO don't you like?
(I have about 250 Garfields at work...
)
I'm a Garfield purist. That's all I can use to defend my view

8. If aliens abducted you, what do you think you would try and teach them about our species?
Hmm..not quite sure. I'll think about that.

CoolCat Asked...

1. Do you use an Agenda? No, I don't like it when people have an Agenda when they do something.

2. Favourite Gum to chew?
I don't usually chew gum, so no real favorite.

3. Wich sport is your favourite to watch on TV?
Pool (Billiards)

4. Favourite brand of Beer?
Sam Adams or Corona

5. Favourite type of wine to drink? ( white or Red ) and Brand if you have any preference....
Wine, yuck!

6. do you play chess? or Monopoly?
Monopoly