Spotlight of the week on Gayef

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

Hope this translator site I found works and you can understand what I am trying to say ...
¡Da las gracias tanto para algunas preguntas realmente gran!
~gf~
Hi Gayef!!!! I´m so sure you has skills for speak spanish you do it very well!

Here we go again:

1.- How do you spends your weekends?
2.- Do you like the pop Music?
3.- Do you collect something?
4.- Wich gender do you prefer of Cinema I mean, Terror, Scie Ficction, Comedy etc?
5.- Wich is your favourite desert?

Cheers!

amy-dhh

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Name someone who is an inspiration to you in your life currently...

What is you favorite thing about the holidays?

In graphic detail (yummy!), what is your absolute dream dessert?

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Hi Gayef!!!! I´m so sure you has skills for speak spanish you do it very well!

Here we go again:

1.- How do you spends your weekends?
2.- Do you like the pop Music?
3.- Do you collect something?
4.- Wich gender do you prefer of Cinema I mean, Terror, Scie Ficction, Comedy etc?
5.- Wich is your favourite desert?

Cheers!
1) Quiero gastar mis fines de semana calladamente en casa si puedo, pero a menudo, yo no soy capaz de hacerlo esa manera. Cuido de a mi madre de edad avanzada y tan fines de semana se gastan normalmente en su casa con ella. De otro modo, mi marido y yo gozan alquilar y pelÃ:censor:culas que miran y jugar X-CAJA los juegos (el favorito actual es la Def Jam Fight For New York).

And now in English: I like to spend my weekends quietly at home if I can, but often, I am not able to do it that way. I take care of my elderly mother and so weekends are normally spent at her house with her. Otherwise, my husband and I enjoy renting and watching movies and playing X-Box games (current favorite is Def Jam - Fight For New York).

2) Algún taponazo está bien, pero prefiero Piedra Clásica.

English: Some pop is OK, but I prefer Classic Rock.

3) ¡Reúno actualmente mi China de la boda y por supuesto, algo relacionando a gatos siameses!

I am currently collecting my wedding china and of course, anything relating to Siamese cats!

4) Definately comedia pero segundo a que serÃ:censor:a espÃ:censor:a/el misterio/el escalofriante

Definately comedy but second to that would be spy/mystery/thriller

5) ¡Helado nuevo de Pastilla de Chocolate! ¡Yummmmmmy!

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream! Yummmmmmy!

Thanks!!!!

~gf~

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ComeresMom

Name someone who is an inspiration to you in your life currently...

What is you favorite thing about the holidays?

In graphic detail (yummy!), what is your absolute dream dessert?
One of my current inspirations is a lady named Barb A. She lives in Connecticut and has faced some pretty adverse times and conditions in the recent past. Her absolutely amazing ability to keep a positive attitude and sense of humor is truly something to be admired. Barb is one of my Breeder Mentors. She is of such great assistance to me in helping me understand WHY things are done the way they are (I have such a burning need to know the Why's of things *sigh*) and how to avoid stumbling right into those holes she stumbled into so many years ago as she was first starting out. I couldn't be where I am in my breeding program and goals if it weren't for her.

Oh dear ... the holidays. Well, I am at a bit of a loss as to how I need to answer this one ... I guess the short answer to your question is - the thing I like best about the holidays is when they are over. I don't really like anything much about the holidays, I'm afraid. It was never a happy time for me as a child and as a young adult, I was always alone so it wasn't a big deal.

Oh, I am going to be sorry not to describe in graphic detail, but my fav dessert is simply Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, stirred into what I call Ice Cream Soup and eaten from a large coffee mug with an ice tea spoon. *LOL*

Great Questions! Thank you!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A-ha!!!!!! thank for your bi-lingual answers!!!!!!!
I tell you seriously, you has skills for speak spanish!

Hummmmmmm

1.- Choose one: Sunset or Sunrise and say why...
2.- Do you have a Bicycle? do you ride it?
3.- Do you like the board games? and wich one?
4.- Are you religious?

Cheers!

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

A-ha!!!!!! thank for your bi-lingual answers!!!!!!!
I tell you seriously, you has skills for speak spanish!

Hummmmmmm

1.- Choose one: Sunset or Sunrise and say why...
2.- Do you have a Bicycle? do you ride it?
3.- Do you like the board games? and wich one?
4.- Are you religious?

Cheers!
Well, I cannot find that translation site now - I thought I had it bookmarked, but oh well ...

1) Sunrise - because it is quiet, the phone doesn't ring, the cats are usually down for their morning nap, my hubby is still abed, and I can make my favorite flavored coffee to drink while I am reading the new overnight posts here at TCS.

2) No, no bike for me!

3) I do like board games! I like Monopoly the best but I also like Risk and chess.

4) I don't know how to answer this - but I guess the short answer would be no, not really. I do have my own personal beliefs and they give me peace, but I am not a practicing member of any organized religion.

Great Questions!! Thanks!

~gf~

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

Well, I cannot find that translation site now - I thought I had it bookmarked, but oh well ...
Great Questions!! Thanks!
~gf~
Don´t worried is OK I appreciate your strong effort!

Hummmm,

1.- Wich is your female and male vocal singer of you prefer? (for example G Michael, M Carey...etc)

2.- You avoid the fast food?
3.- Do you love the cold or warm?(I mean Weather...)

4.- How you "find" Cat Site?

5.- How many countrys do you have to visit and wich one do you return?
6.- Where do you consider in your Own opinion the best place in the world to spend a Vacations?

Cheers!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gaye, I'm not asking any questions here. I just wanted to say that life took me out of the "TCS loop" just as you rejoined it, and I've obviously been missing a wonderful person! TCS is very fortunate to have you back.

Laurie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have no questions, just wanted to say I've enjoyed getting to know you better this week.

Also, I don't like soft ice cream but I have to take my hard ice cream and stir it until it's soft like soft ice cream before I eat it - is that crazy? You may not think so.

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Don´t worried is OK I appreciate your strong effort!

Hummmm,

1.- Wich is your female and male vocal singer of you prefer? (for example G Michael, M Carey...etc)

2.- You avoid the fast food?
3.- Do you love the cold or warm?(I mean Weather...)

4.- How you "find" Cat Site?

5.- How many countrys do you have to visit and wich one do you return?
6.- Where do you consider in your Own opinion the best place in the world to spend a Vacations?

Cheers!
1.) I like Phil Collins and I like Reba McEntyre
2.) I ADORE fast food - in fact I had Taco Bell for dinner *LOL*
3.) I like Spring and Fall (not hot but not cold either)
4.) I found TCS from another message board when Anne came by and posted that a member here needed some assistance - the rest, as they say, is history.
5.) I have never been out of the US.
6.) I like spending vacations here at home. I hate leaving my cats and I don't travel well.

Thanks!!!

~gf~

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Gaye, I'm not asking any questions here. I just wanted to say that life took me out of the "TCS loop" just as you rejoined it, and I've obviously been missing a wonderful person! TCS is very fortunate to have you back.

Laurie
*hug Laurie* You are very sweet to say that, lamb. We'll get a chance to know each other before it is over with, I feel sure of it! While I have no admin rights to say this to you, you take your time, do what you have to do, and when you are ready to, drop me a line - we'll chat a bit.

Thanks!!

~gf~

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I have no questions, just wanted to say I've enjoyed getting to know you better this week.

Also, I don't like soft ice cream but I have to take my hard ice cream and stir it until it's soft like soft ice cream before I eat it - is that crazy? You may not think so.
"I don't find that crazy at all", she said as she stirred her Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream into Ice Cream Soup ... LOL