Spotlight of the Week~KittenKrazy!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

4. Believe it or not, it was the movie about the Grinch that Jim Carrey starred in, I just hated it!
I agree completely, Cindy! I had grown up watching that cartoon every year for Christmas and thought seeing this movie was going to be special, but I was appalled what they had done to it!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Dear Cindy, my cyber sister, here are my questions and I tried to go a little easy on you

1. If you could have one more cat, and ONLY one, what kind would it be?

2. Of the cats that you NOW have, which one is "meowmys special one"?

3. Concerning the new bakery in the works, what has been the hardest/most
frustrating part of getting it ready?

4. Still concerning the bakery to come, what has been the most fun/rewarding
part?

5. If time and money were of no concern where would you go/what would you
do?

Hugs and congrats on being member of the week sis
Helloooooo there carol! Hey, I thought you said 20 questions?

Lessee...
1. Truthfully, I'd love to have a Siamese, preferrably one of gayef's traditional ones.
2. Sigh, that would be Tigs, mind you , I love all my kitties, but knowing that Tigs has FeLv and his time with me is shorter, well, I guess I play favorites occasionally with mommys little man.
3. Trying to get rid of all the GREASE !!!
4. That is yet to come, there is a small flowerbed out front, that only has a couple of hedge bushes and one rose bush, and I have the landlords' permission to plant pretty stuff in it.
5. I'd pay off all my bills, then take a road trip to meet all of my friends here at TCS, either that or figure out some way for me to pay for everyone to fly into Vegas and have a convention there, all together!

Thanks, sis, catch you later!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Cindy

1.- wich is your favourite flower?

2.- Coffee or tea? wich you prefer?

3.- Did you preserve some toy of your Childhood?

cheers!
Hey there buddy!

Hmmmm, letssee...;.

1. I love all flowers, but that would be a tossup between roses and gladolias.
2. Tea, most definitely!
4. My mom still has most of my toys and stuff at her house....that's the problem with being an only child, they hate to let you go!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

I agree completely, Cindy! I had grown up watching that cartoon every year for Christmas and thought seeing this movie was going to be special, but I was appalled what they had done to it!
Glad I wasn't the only one!

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK Cindy - I tried to put some thought into these ...

1) If you had enough money to do whatever you ~really~ wanted to do, what would it be and how would it change your life?

2) If you could choose one place in the world to visit, where would it be and why?

3) What is the one thing about yourself that if you could change it, you would and what impact would it have on your life?

~gf~

yoviher

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, what do you like the most about a shoe store and a bakery?

With what do you like your tea? (milk, sugar, etc?)

Do you like horror movies?

Do you like BBQ?

Did you ever got to wish you had a brother/sister?

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

OK Cindy - I tried to put some thought into these ...

1) If you had enough money to do whatever you ~really~ wanted to do, what would it be and how would it change your life?

2) If you could choose one place in the world to visit, where would it be and why?

3) What is the one thing about yourself that if you could change it, you would and what impact would it have on your life?

~gf~
Morning there, gaye!

1. If I had that much money, what I really want for myself is to have the time, space and resources to sew/craft/quilt as much as I want. So that would entail building either a house or at least a very large craft building, and stocking it with all the necessities for whatever it is I'm doing at the time. Then when I get tired of sewing and such, I'd have time and energy (and gifts to bring too) for that road trip to meet all of you!

2. Considering the fact that my "want to visit someday" list is about a yard long, thats a tough one! I guess I'd visit Scotland, because thats where my Sutherland ancestors came from many, many moons ago.

3..Just one thing that I would change? Lol, there's a lot of things that I don't like about myself, but the one that I would, and can, is to lose weight! It would impact my life in a myriad of ways, all good, but most especially the fact that it would make managing my diabetes a lot easier......!
Thanks, my friend!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yoviher

Okay, what do you like the most about a shoe store and a bakery?

With what do you like your tea? (milk, sugar, etc?)

Do you like horror movies?

Do you like BBQ?

Did you ever got to wish you had a brother/sister?
Hey buddy!

The best thing about having a shoe store is the fact that I can get a new pair of shoes whenever I want......without paying retail prices for them ! (Cheap, aren't I ?)
Don't know about the bakery yet, aside from the fact that I can invision fresh cinnamon rolls, orange rolls, etc, etc, anytime I want them! (Now, can you see what that's going to do for my weight loss? !)

In my tea, just sugar please, and lots of it!

Love horror movies, don't get to watch many any more, 'cause hub doesn't care for them, bleh.

Love BBQ, but the sad thing is ,there isn't anywhere in this dratted town that serves BBQ that is truly good! There are probably a dozen places that serve it, but none of it suits my standards, apparantly! If we want BBQ, we travel about 45 minutes south, or 45 minutes northeast of here, where we know that its great.

Lol, yeah, I went through a period where I wished I had a brother or sister, just someone to talk to and fight with would have been nice! Then I figured out that if there was only one of me, I didn't have to share my mom and dad with anyone, so that was really a good thing. I still wish sometimes that I had been born a twin though, 'cause that would have been so cool, and we would really have helped mom drive dad up the wall!

Thanks!!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Awww Cindy don't be sad today!

You know the shoe shop you have?, have you any horror stories of peoples feet?!

Can you eat diabetic chocolate ok?
Thanks Susan, the sad thing is, I'm not really sure why I'm sad, I have been
"down" ever since yesterday afternoon, for no apparant reason!

Thank God, no, I don't have any horror stories like that, this is basically a "self-serve" type store, unless someone is elderly or handicapped physically and needs help. I do have a pair of shoes that I think I'm going to have to put on e-bay though, it's a pair of New Balance, brand spanking new, size 20 EEEE!

Heehee, the diabetic chocolate is pretty good, at least some of it, but if I eat a lot of it, it causes great, ummm, "gastrointestinal distress"
. Loosely stated, don't light any matches around me! I prefer to eat the real stuff and just eat less of it, its a whole lot easier on everyone around me!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Cindy! I got some ?'s for ya!
1. Can you swim?
2. Do bugs scare you?
3. What do you like on your hamburger?
4. Do you like seafood?
5. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?

Congratulations on having your spotlight week! You seem like a very caring person and I look forward to getting to know you better!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

Hi Cindy! I got some ?'s for ya!
1. Can you swim?
2. Do bugs scare you?
3. What do you like on your hamburger?
4. Do you like seafood?
5. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?

Congratulations on having your spotlight week! You seem like a very caring person and I look forward to getting to know you better!
Hi Kelly!

1. Nope, I can dogpaddle enough to keep from drowning, but that's about it!
2. Not really, but I don't particularly care for them either, ya know?
3. Depends on my mood, always mustard and catsup, sometimes just that ,but sometimes onions, pickles, tomato and lettuce too.
4. Yip, love it, especially shrimp.
5. Actually right now I don't have any subscriptions coming, used to be Cat Fancy, Readers Digest, The Singing News. I need to get a couple of my quilting magazine subs started, would save me a lot of money.

Thanks!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cindy nice responses

Where part of the world you always have the dream to visit & why???
(Immagine if you have the money to make the travel...
..)

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Cindy nice responses

Where part of the world you always have the dream to visit & why???
(Immagine if you have the money to make the travel...
..)
Thanks!

Truthfully, if money weren't an option , and i could figure out a way to take the kitties, I'd love to visit every country that I could, just to be adventerous!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Some more questions:

1. Name two of the scariest movies you saw and tell us which parts scared you the most?

2. What's the most difficult thing you have accomplished or overcome that you didn't think you could have?

3. How many times did you have your heart broken before you met Charlie?

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Some more questions:

1. Name two of the scariest movies you saw and tell us which parts scared you the most?

2. What's the most difficult thing you have accomplished or overcome that you didn't think you could have?

3. How many times did you have your heart broken before you met Charlie?
Hey there Ryan!

1. Let's see, that would be any of the "Nighmare on Elm Street" movies, and anytime he "surprised" one of his victims.......ooohh, and the Chucky movies....any time he jumped out!

2. Nothing, really, but let me explain this, my mom raised me with a "can do" attitude. I pretty much take life and the things that it throws at me head on with the thought that I "can" do this, no matter what it is.....unless I don't want to, in that case, you might as well forget it!

3. More times that I care to count, truthfully, the last one being just as he and I started dating! I was "dating" two guys at once, and the other one lied to me and dumped me, took me a long time to get over the anger I had toward him for that.

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey...
I didn't take the time to read through the thread... I'm sorry
I gotta go to work, but I wanted to say CONGRATS!!! And...

What kind of tv shows do you like?

What kind of movies do you like?

What kind of book do you like?

Have a great day!