SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK - dawnofsierra!!!!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Stepahine!
I have a few easy questions for you.

Do you worry when Sierra is home all by herself at night? I ask because I'm a big worrier!

How much does Sierra weigh?

How many rooms do you two have in your duplex?

Do you like to plant flowers in the summer time?

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Stephanie, if you were to pick one person in your life, who has made the most impact, and why?

What kind of music are you listening to right now?

Do you sew or craft ?

Do you wear socks to bed?
Thank you for thinking about me, Cindy!

I didn't answer immediately when you first posted this because I was thinking about this question. I would have to say it is probably my parents. I really am unable to pick one or the other since they both have influenced me in different ways during various points of my life. They are who gave me my foundation in life, and that is an enormous impact. My relationship with each of them, especially my Dad, is better than it has ever been. I love them very much.

Sierra and I are listening to one of her albums "Music for Cats and Friends". It's very pretty, soft relaxing music.

I know how to sew, but not well. It is something that I don't practice often enough to say I actually do. I so much admire individuals who enjoy creating beautiful items. You are so talented, Cindy! You create such beautiful cross stitch works of art!
All the time you put into each one, wow, just amazing! I also don't do any crafts. Hmmm, perhaps I should be more artistic!

I always do, without exception! I put them on just as I get into bed! Right now I have two pairs of sleep socks. One pair was a wonderful Christmas gift from Susan (Rosiemac) !
They are pink with kitties all over them! My other pair is pink Hello Kitty socks with the nonskid things on the bottom. They are children's socks, but my feet are so small they fit perfectly! Both pair are nice and comfy!

Thank you, Cindy, fantastic questions!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisalee

Congratulations Stepahine!
I have a few easy questions for you.

Do you worry when Sierra is home all by herself at night? I ask because I'm a big worrier!

How much does Sierra weigh?

How many rooms do you two have in your duplex?

Do you like to plant flowers in the summer time?
Hi, Lisa and Sash, how wonderful to see you tonight!

1. Yes, Lisa, I'm a wreck when I'm away! I truly do worry far too much, and this is something I'm really trying to work on, but my mind becomes quite over active about what could possibly be going on here in my absence! I've considered hiring a sitter to check in on her, but that would only scare her. If I had the financial means, Sierra would definately have a camera mounted on the wall so I could see what she is doing at all times! One day, maybe!

2. Sierra has gained back most of the weight she lost, so she should now be approx. 9-9.5 lbs. We have an appt in a couple of weeks, I'll let you know for sure!

3. The only plants I have, Lisa, are Sierra's pots of grass. When I lived closer to my family, we had such a garden! Tomatoes galore, cucumbers, peppers, squash, watermelon, canteloupe...wonderful!
Now, I really don't have the available space. I do so enjoy Summer, though, and all the beautiful flowers that come with this fabulous season!

4. This is a one bedroom, one bath, with a kitchen, then the dining room and den sort of connect. It has the largest bedroom I've ever seen, and it looks even larger because of the extra space, and also a terrific king size bed! Sierra says that gives her just about enough room!
I've thought about moving the computer in there but have gotten sort of used to it being in the dining room.
Thank you for these great questions, you two!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Okay here's a few questions that haven't been asked yet:

1. What is your favorite meal including desert.

2. If Sierra could answer only two questions in English, what would you ask her?

3. Has anyone ever proposed to you?

4. If Sierra could ask you only two questions, what do you think she would ask?

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Okay here's a few questions that haven't been asked yet:

1. What is your favorite meal including desert.

2. If Sierra could answer only two questions in English, what would you ask her?

3. Has anyone ever proposed to you?

4. If Sierra could ask you only two questions, what do you think she would ask?
Hi, Ryan!

1. My favorite big dinner like meal would probably be baby lima beans, a salad of raw cabbage, cauliflower and carrots, baked or sweet potato, hey, since this is my favorite meal, it can be both! For dessert, fresh strawberries in season, otherwise frozen red grapes and frozen banana slices! My favorite thing to eat for any meal, though, is a potato, whole wheat bread, a few almonds and walnuts, and either the stawberries or the frozen grapes and banana slices!

2. Just two? How are you feeling? and Do you know how incredibly much I love you?

3. I went out with a guy a few years ago who was hearing wedding bells, and I~wasn't!
4. Why do you make me go to the Dr.? and Why do you have to leave and be gone for so long? or, of course, May I have my bonito treat now?

I had to think there, Ryan! Thank you, great questions!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AHEM! it's not the end of the week yet, woman! Why are you down on Page 2? ok here are my questions and I had to think of some really good ones cuz I might know what you might say.

Where does your sense of goodness come from in your past? What happened along the way, or who influenced you the most outside of your parents, that you are such a kindhearted person?

What would you like your legacy to be on earth?

If you were to seriously think about marriage, what would you look for in a mate --besides his overhwleming love and care for the other Miss S.

We know you live at the beach....but when you drive inland, what do you look at the most? what parts of nature do you gravitate to the most?
I love trees. I carry a tree dictionary in my car.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

AHEM! it's not the end of the week yet, woman! Why are you down on Page 2? ok here are my questions and I had to think of some really good ones cuz I might know what you might say.

Where does your sense of goodness come from in your past? What happened along the way, or who influenced you the most outside of your parents, that you are such a kindhearted person?

What would you like your legacy to be on earth?

If you were to seriously think about marriage, what would you look for in a mate --besides his overhwleming love and care for the other Miss S.

We know you live at the beach....but when you drive inland, what do you look at the most? what parts of nature do you gravitate to the most?
I love trees. I carry a tree dictionary in my car.
You revived the forgotten thread, E!

1. Well, I sure do appreciate the complement, E, but I hardly consider myself so kindhearted in comparison to other amazing, generous people whom I've had the honor to know, you, btw, being at the very top of that list!
I suppose what you make of your life's experiences help shape you into the person you are and how you respond to those around you. I remember a quote from some time ago, don't recall at this time who said it, and this isn't the exact wording, Everyone has loved someone, everyone has lost someone, and everyone has hurt. We're all unique, yet we have so much in common. It just breaks my heart to see anyone in need.
2. It would be nice to be remembered that I left the earth a better place than it was before I was here, I brought love, peace, and happiness to those with whom I had contact. Since Sierra will outlive us all, I will also be leaving behind the most beautiful, precious baby girl in the world!

3. You've covered a great deal right there, as love for my baby girl is definately #1! Desired qualities in a mate would be unconditional love, understanding, compassionate, gentle, yet strong, intelligent with an eye for beauty, responsible, and a tender, generous heart. Do we wonder now why I'm still single?
This may sound overly romantisized, but I feel that we'll know eachother when we meet.
4. I suppose it would be flowers. I don't have a flower dictionary in my car by any means, but I adore their beauty, flowers, any and all, how they can gently adorn any area with such graceful spendor!

Thank you, you always have such thought provoking questions!