Spotlight of the week- batgirl2good!!!!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
EXCUUUUSE ME. Not So fast! Wake up! It's only 11:15 pm in Georgia!
You should know I always pop up at the end of the week. My reason is that I truly read all the questions and answers first, to get to know the person. I like people who are sincere and smart and kind - and that is you! But....having said that... *elbows her way into the packed thread* my questions are:

Nobody swiped my #1 question so fire away: Which 7 people from history would you like at your dinner table?

Do you prefer morning or evening?

The heck with Jeff
(sorry, girl, I could not resist) but now that you are wonderful and special just as you are, name your top three traits in a mate that you cannot, absolutely cannot do without?

What do you see as the number one probem for tennages ahead in the future?

If you could teach any subject in a tailor-made class, what would it be?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Wow! Cool questions!

Julia Child
Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Elvis Presley
Janis Joplin
Lucille Ball
Jack Benny
Rick Nelson

I am a morning person!

Top 3 traits

even tempered
Christian
kind/empathetic

Problem for teenagers: Many of them do not want to take ownership/responsibility for anything. They blame someone or something else for all of their negative traits/problmes/mistakes/failures.
The only thing they want to take ownership for is "gimme gimme."

If I could teach ANY class in A tailor made class, it would be the above subject.
YOU are responsible for YOU. NO One else caused your failures, mistakes, etc.
So, I guess it would be self-control, self-awareness, and self-esteem.
Love YOURSELF, but realize that you control NO ONE and NOTHING but you. Choose to be happy and to help others, as well as yourself.

Originally Posted by sashacat421

EXCUUUUSE ME. Not So fast! Wake up! It's only 11:15 pm in Georgia!
You should know I always pop up at the end of the week. My reason is that I truly read all the questions and answers first, to get to know the person. I like people who are sincere and smart and kind - and that is you! But....having said that... *elbows her way into the packed thread* my questions are:

Nobody swiped my #1 question so fire away: Which 7 people from history would you like at your dinner table?

Do you prefer morning or evening?

The heck with Jeff
(sorry, girl, I could not resist) but now that you are wonderful and special just as you are, name your top three traits in a mate that you cannot, absolutely cannot do without?

What do you see as the number one probem for tennages ahead in the future?

If you could teach any subject in a tailor-made class, what would it be?