*****Spotlight of the week***** angelkitty!!!****

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Thank you for answering my questions my friend,

The topic of today would be Cats and also other stuffs...
.....I hope not boring you with my questions my friend...

Cheers chick!...
1.- How many cats have you ever had in your entererly life? In my whole life, I have had about 7 cats
2.- could you tell us the name of the list above?Fuzzy, Orange, Tiger, Pumpkin, Seren, Chessy, Angel
3.- Do you have any preference about of Breeds of cats? Honestly the Tortie Color - or Bengal -- I want a bengal,, and maybe a ragdoll.. But I like my DSH.
4.- Do you dream with cats when you sleeps? Not reallyy
5.- Have you ever to give catnip at your kittys to play? Oh yeah,, It's like a crack with them.. They gooo nutsoo.. They love it!!
6.- Wich brand do you prefeer to give at your kitty in Wet and Dry food to eat? I like to give Fancy Feast Wet Food,,, and the girls love Science Diet...
7.- Would you like to work like a volunteer on a Cat shelter? Oh yeah... I'd really like to be a Veterinary (I'm already 31,, too old to do all that).. And then become a volunteer to help animals..
another stuffs...

8.- Wich one is your favourite colour to wear? Purple // Blue today for the COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!!
9.- Do you have some earrings with shape of cat? I don't...
10.- do you have some blouse with stamps of cats? Nope..
11.- do you collect or you have handcraft of kittys? I have a few cat items.. But not alot.. My favorite is this bronze kitty that is licking her paw.. I love it..
12.- how many purses do you have? I have about 4 or 5 right now..