Spotlight Member of the Week, yam102284, April 4

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

The topic of today going to be Movies!
1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies?
Probably horror and chick flicks.

2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?

We have so many movies. It's hard to count them all. We have one bookshelf for our movies, and one for our TV shows on DVD.

3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male?
Channing Tatum and Matthew McConaughey

4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female?
Kate Hudson, Rachel McAdams, and Sandra Bullock

5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist?
Unfortunately not.

6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)

Nope, I've never seen a celebrity in person

7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards?

They're okay. I would probably DVR them, so I can skip through all the commercials and acceptance speeches.

8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …

I did the musicals in elementary school. They were a lot of fun to do.

9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...

I would like to meet Kate Hudson. I think she's a great actress, and I love her movies.

10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)…
…
Probably not. I wouldn't want to deal with all the people around.

vermontcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Yam!

I have a few questions for you.

1) What is your favorite flavor of Ben & Jerry's ice cream?

2) Do you ski? If you do, where do you like to go in Vermont or New Hampshire?

3) Do you horseback ride? If you do, do you ride English or Western, trail riding or in an arena?

4) Do you own any Vermont Teddy Bears?

5) Have you ever been to Mount Washington?

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Vermontcat

Hi Yam!

I have a few questions for you.
1) What is your favorite flavor of Ben & Jerry's ice cream?
There way a flavor a few years ago called Bananas on the Rum, and it was sooooooo good! But I just looked at the website and it seems they don't have it anymore. For pint flavors, I like Magic Brownie and Half Baked. Mmmmm. Now I want Ben & Jerrys

2) Do you ski? If you do, where do you like to go in Vermont or New Hampshire?
Nope. Don't ski, snowboard, or any of those winter activities. I hate winter and snow, and wish I could stay indoors all witner long. Don't ask why I live in New England.

3) Do you horseback ride? If you do, do you ride English or Western, trail riding or in an arena?
My fiance and I went horseback riding on vacation in Pennsylvania last summer. It was a lot of fun, and now we're looking to start doing it in the spring/summer. We went trail riding when we were there, and it was in the rain too.

4) Do you own any Vermont Teddy Bears?
I don't have any VT Teddy Bears, only Build A Bears.

5) Have you ever been to Mount Washington?
Nope, never to Mt. Washington. I have been to Mt. Monadnock a couple times though. I would like to go to Mt. Washington sometime.

vermontcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for answering my questions.

Here are a few more for today.

1) What's your favorite color?

2) What's your favorite animal?

3) Do you like to read? What book are you currently reading?

4) Do you like reading Stephen King books? If you do, which one is your favorite?

5) Do you like the tv show Ghosthunters?

6) Do you watch the tv show Lost?

7) What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Vermontcat

Thanks for answering my questions.

Here are a few more for today.
1) What's your favorite color?
Pink, purple, and black. By looking at me, I'm not much of a girly girl, but I love pink and purple!

2) What's your favorite animal?
Besides cats, probably dolphins or whales. I love any kid of sea creature. I love going to Sea World, and for our honeymoon, we're going to Discovery Cove to swim with dolphins.

3) Do you like to read? What book are you currently reading?
Not really. I've had the first Twilight book for around 6 months, but I can't seem to start it. I'd rather watch a good movie or TV.

4) Do you like reading Stephen King books? If you do, which one is your favorite?
I've read a couple, years ago. But I can't remember what I read.

5) Do you like the tv show Ghosthunters?
I've only watched it once. And that was because my mom called to tell me they were in Rutland, MA, my home town. And it was actually a few miles from where my parents lived.

6) Do you watch the tv show Lost?
No. I really should, I think I would like it. I'll probably get the episodes on DVD when they're all out.

7) What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?
I love water rides. But my most favorite is the one where you're in the large circular tube that fits like 6 people and it's like rushing down rapids. And you get soaked. We went to Hershey Park last August and that was my favorite ride. I hate anything with heights though. We went on another ride there, and I thought I'd be fine, but I had a near panic attack on it.