Spotlight Member of the Week **MoochNNoodles**

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Lack of integrity. Be who you say you are!
Great Quote my friend!!!
...Absolutely!!!

Thank you for answering my questions my friend,
....The topic of today would be Cats and also other stuffs...

1.- How many cats have you ever had in your enterely life?

2.- could you tell us the name of the list above?

3.- Do you have any preference about of Breeds of cats?

4.- Do you dream with cats when you sleeps?

5.- Have you ever to give catnip at your kittys to play?

6.- Wich brand do you prefer to give at your kitty in Wet and Dry food to eat?

7.- Would you like to work like a volunteer on a Cat shelter?

another stuffs...

8.- Wich one is your favourite colour to wear?
9.- Do you have some earrings with shape of cat?
10.- do you have some blouse with stamps of cats?
11.- do you collect or you have handcraft of kittys?
12.- how many purses do you have?

.....I hope not boring you with my questions my friend...

Cheers chick!...

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1.- How many cats have you ever had in your enterely life?
8 cats all together
2.- could you tell us the name of the list above?
Tinsel, Glory, Tiger, Pumpkin, Bunny, Olivia, Mooch and Noodles
3.- Do you have any preference about of Breeds of cats?
Nope. I like moogies mostly.
4.- Do you dream with cats when you sleeps?
My girls aren't allowed in the bedroom, but if I nap on the couch they will sleep with me.
5.- Have you ever to give catnip at your kittys to play?
My girls have lots of catnip toys and they get loose catnip every now and then.
6.- Wich brand do you prefer to give at your kitty in Wet and Dry food to eat?
Right now they are getting Authority dry and if they geet wet, it's usually Fancy Feast.
7.- Would you like to work like a volunteer on a Cat shelter?
Yes and no. I'd like to be around and help out. But I get very easily upset at things like sick animals and abuse and things. I'm not sure I could take it.
another stuffs...

8.- Wich one is your favourite colour to wear? blue
9.- Do you have some earrings with shape of cat? I don't think so. I know I have a really cool cat pin!
10.- do you have some blouse with stamps of cats? Nope. I'm not much of a pattern wearer.
11.- do you collect or you have handcraft of kittys? I have a collection of cat figurines and stuffed animals.
12.- how many purses do you have? Maybe 10 at the most!

.....I hope not boring you with my questions my friend...
Nope your not! No one else has asked any the last few days! And you ask good questions too!

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello!

1. Do you have the page a day cat calendar? If so is the Noodles pictured for this Sunday (July 15) your Noodles?

2. Do you enjoy reading? If so, what do you read?

3. Coffee or tea?

4. When you were in grade school did you play on the swings or the monkey bars more?
5. Can you whistle?

6. Do you sew?

7. You say you're a night owl. Do you enjoy star-gazing?

8. Do Mooch and Noodles like tummy rubs?

9. Which kitty purrs the louder?

10. Do you sing to your kitties?

TTFN Catfriend

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. Do you have the page a day cat calendar? If so is the Noodles pictured for this Sunday (July 15) your Noodles? Nope...but I do have a Mutts Comics callendar! I love it!

2. Do you enjoy reading? If so, what do you read? I do like to read. Typically I read Christian Romance novels. Occasionally something a bit dramatic.

3. Coffee or tea? I love both, just depends on my mood. I've been on a coffee kick the last few weeks.

4. When you were in grade school did you play on the swings or the monkey bars more? The swings! I still like to swing!

5. Can you whistle? A little, but not like my Grandparents. Both can do whole songs and what not.

6. Do you sew? Yes. I just made some curtains for my bathroom last week and a bath wrap and hair wrap for a friend for her birthday. I'm also planning on making myself a handbag. I'm doing all these projects without a pattern, so some things are taking me a bit longer. I've yet to finish my kitchen curtains, but I may do them before I work on the handbag.

7. You say you're a night owl. Do you enjoy star-gazing? Yes I sure do! DH gave me a small telescope for my birthday a few years ago. I've always loved watching the night sky. I'm hoping ot upgrade telescopes once I start working again.

8. Do Mooch and Noodles like tummy rubs? Not too much. Once in a while I can sneak a quick one in though.

9. Which kitty purrs the louder? Mooch probably. Noodles only gives big purrs when she and I are alone though.

10. Do you sing to your kitties? Yep! Occasionally we dance too.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope these haven't been asked!

What's your sign?

Do you use cursive or printing when writing?

You make baked potatoes for dinner - what do you put on them?

Ever had a deja-vu moment?

Do you use margine or butter?

What is something you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet?

What is your most precious momento from childhood?

Favorite breakfast food?

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've never been one to 'crush' on celebrities, but if I were to make dinner for any celebrity it would have to be either Bing Crosby, Rosemary Clooney, or Danny Kaye! And I might serve them noodles, but certainly not Noodles!

I love your answers!!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What's your sign?
I honestly don't know. I don't do the zodiac thingys.

Do you use cursive or printing when writing? I use a combination when I write. My handwriting isn't my best skill I'm afraid!

You make baked potatoes for dinner - what do you put on them? Probably butter (margarine) or plain yogurt (instead of sour cream). If I'm planning it or going all out I'll do cheddar and bacon with it too! I prefer baked sweet potatoes though. I think my Mom baked potatoed me out as a kid! (They are her favorite!)

Ever had a deja-vu moment? Sort of I guess.....sometimes I'm certain of things before they happen. More of a preminition I guess you'd call it.

Do you use margine or butter? Margarine

What is something you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet? Italian and Sign Language. I do know some signs, but not enough to hold a conversation. It's a shame too because my Mother signs.

What is your most precious momento from childhood? My Louie bear, a big stuffed bunny, and my Glo-worm. Louie is actually missing!

Favorite breakfast food? Hashbrowns and bacon! With either scrambed or sunny side up eggs, depending on my mood. Oh and toast from the place my Grandma gets her bread from! YUM!!!!

And with that I answer my last Spotlight Question!

Our next star will be: KitEKats4Eva! Yay Sarah!

I will begin the new thread in minute!