*** Spotlight Member of the Week - ENZOLEYA***

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Going Nova

Your first cat was a Geo Tracker?
Oh my gosh.....I was 4 when I got my first CAT who passed away last year.

Cool Cat

1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc)

Hmmm..... I'm pretty boring, I'm afraid of hights and I own a snake so..... Probably just riding crazy horses
I will be breaking one of our fillys so, that will probably be the most crazy thing I will do.

2.- Do you have indor plants at home?

Yes, one, and it's hanging up HIGH. I've lost two to Enzo. I do have a bush/small tree that blooms all year that I will have to bring inside this winter.

3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?...

I would love to meet Herbert Hoover. He spent a lot of time volunteering and giving help to people all over the world. I wish we had another president that pushed the value of volunteering like Hoover did.

4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....

I wouldn't mind living in Virginia at all! I've been there a few times and it is soooo beautiful! I haven't ever been over seas, so I couldn't say if I would like to live there or not.

5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc)

Hypocresy and acting like they are better than you and everyone else.

6.- Are you Religious?

I don't believe in organized religion. I believe in being a kind caring person and helping others in need.

7.- Favourite Salad?

Cesar Salad, ESPECIALLY from Red Lobster, I don't know what it is, but I think they have the best Cesar salads!

8.- favourite pop soda?

I don't drink pop, I stopped drinking it about 5 years ago. I love sweet tea though!

9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise
or Sunset and tell us why......

Sunset, I think sunset has more colors than sunrise, at least around here. Plus I don't want to get up that early!

10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?....

I've got a bright red VW Jetta (turbo!!!!)
It's a manual too, so all the more fun!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Herbert Hoover....
I guess is a local person that lived on your area, isn´t my friend?..... I´m admire that a he was a dedicate person that left a track on the heart of the persons who meet him....

Back a the bussiness...
,...guess what?....
firt to all Thanks you for answering my questions my friend,
.......In order that I´m cast-away my friend...
...tomorrow I´ll not be available on the site, so I have ready the set for tomorrow my friend....
...Now The main topic of today would be Cats and also other stuffs...

1.- How many cats have you ever had in your enterely life?

2.- could you tell us the name of the list above?

3.- Do you have any preference about of Breeds of cats?

4.- Do you dream with cats when you sleeps?

5.- Have you ever to give catnip at your kittys to play?

6.- Wich brand do you prefer to give at your kitty in Wet and Dry food to eat?

7.- Would you like to work like a volunteer on a Cat shelter?

another stuffs...

8.- Wich one is your favourite colour to wear?
9.- Do you have some earrings with shape of cat?
10.- do you have some blouse with stamps of cats?
11.- do you collect or you have handcraft of kittys?
12.- how many purses do you have?

.....I hope not boring you with my questions my friend...

PS: Remember on Monday should make it the next announcement of the next victi....m ..ERRR!!! member choosed by you!....
Good luck on the quest!