Spotlight Member Of the Week....Calico2222!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc) I guess diving with sharks (just the small ones!)

2.- Do you have indor plants at home? Not many, the cats like to eat them too much. I did get a christmas cactus though that is out of reach.

3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?...
That is a hard one. I guess King Arthur, to find out how much was legend and how much was real (he WAS real, right?)

4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why..... I don't think I would move, but I would definitely build a bigger house and hire a maid!

5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc)
I hate fake people.

6.- Are you Religious?
I was raised Catholic, but I'm not really practicing. I'm more spiritual than religious.

7.- Favourite Salad?
My spinach salad!

8.- favourite pop soda?
Diet Coke

9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise
or Sunset and tell us why...... Sunset. The sun rises to early for me!

10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?....
Pontiac Grand Am, 1997.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Awww...that is pretty cool! Was she as nice as she seems, or was she one of "those" callers?
She's as nice as she seems, and isn't one of "those" - thank the Lord!

I also took an order for Jane Seymour once, too, but in her case, it wasn't really her, but her secretary instead..

There were a few other "famous" people, but I don't recall who.

~KK~

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for answering my questions my friend,
.......The topic of today would be Cats and also other stuffs...

1.- How many cats have you ever had in your enterely life?

2.- could you tell us the name of the list above?

3.- Do you have any preference about of Breeds of cats?

4.- Do you dream with cats when you sleeps?

5.- Have you ever to give catnip at your kittys to play?

6.- Wich brand do you prefer to give at your kitty in Wet and Dry food to eat?

7.- Would you like to work like a volunteer on a Cat shelter?

another stuffs...

8.- Wich one is your favourite colour to wear?
9.- Do you have some earrings with shape of cat?
10.- do you have some blouse with stamps of cats?
11.- do you collect or you have handcraft of kittys?
12.- how many purses do you have?

.....I hope not boring you with my questions my friend...

Cheers chick!...

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- How many cats have you ever had in your enterely life? total of 11 (and about 20 million stray cats and barn cats I've fed over the years!)

2.- could you tell us the name of the list above? Jasper was my first, then Sassy, Monkey, Bootsie and Tigger (all in Guam). After I moved back home I got Harley, Moster, Little One, Gizmo, Corky and Missy.

3.- Do you have any preference about of Breeds of cats? Really no preference. All of mine are barn cats, but if I was going to get a pure bred cat it would be a Bengel.

4.- Do you dream with cats when you sleeps? Dream of cats? Yes, and they are usually tearing my house apart!

5.- Have you ever to give catnip at your kittys to play? Yes. The only one that really goes crazy for it is Harley. The rest play, get bored and find something else to get into.

6.- Wich brand do you prefer to give at your kitty in Wet and Dry food to eat? Monster will only eat Cat Chow (Indoor formula). I've tried better brands but she will not touch it.

7.- Would you like to work like a volunteer on a Cat shelter? I would love to, but I'm afraid I would bring them all home, or come home in tears everynight. I would love to eventually start our own no-kill shelter on our land.

another stuffs...
8.- Wich one is your favourite colour to wear? I look best in green (my eyes are green) but burgandy is good also. I hate to wear gray or orange.

9.- Do you have some earrings with shape of cat? Yes, 1 pair my husband bought me for no reason at all!

10.- do you have some blouse with stamps of cats? I don't have a blouse, but I have a fall jacket with cats on it that my mom got me (and she HATED cats!).

11.- do you collect or you have handcraft of kittys? I have a few things, but not really a collection.

12.- how many purses do you have? One. Oh, no...DH bought me a purse for Christmas so now I have two. I tend to use one until it is shot (and mine almost is, it is over 5 years old now) until I buy another. I don't get into the matching purses and shoes and outfits thing.

.....I hope not boring you with my questions my friend...

You are not boring me at all Nigel! Sorry it took me so long to post today, but the week before Christmas is very hectic.