OK a few from me, hopefully you haven't had them before:

1. Have you been to NZ?
2. If you haven't, would you like to?
3. Have you ever been to a cat show?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
The next one should be KittenKrazy. After that we didn't have any more volunteers. We'll have to start a new thread asking for more.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

The next one should be KittenKrazy. After that we didn't have any more volunteers. We'll have to start a new thread asking for more.
Ok my friends.....
what happen with KittenKrazy is ready for the next week?..

I´m so sure many members are shy to be on the spotlight but no matter I´m so sure all going to be sitting here!...

WE´RE

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Ok my friends.....

I´m so sure many members are shy to be on the spotlight but no matter I´m so sure all going to be sitting here!...

WE´RE
Does anybody have a list of members that have already been interviewed?
Of course that information can be found using the advanced search function. There are many members I would like to interview. The reason I am asking you is because I think you are the one that keeps this great idea alive on TCS just like you do with the birthdays. Since you seem to me to be the director of Spotlight, I suggest we put out another posting asking who would like to be in the spotlight. I am sure we have many. And I would like to say that I enjoyed being in the spotlight, I answered every question asked because nobody asked any real personal questions. I will say it is somewhat time consuming but be honest, don't you already spend a lot of time on TCS? I suggest we get another list of people that would like to be in the spotlight (quite an honor) and explain the basic rules again and then post the list with the dates that each person is to be in the spotlight.

You have done such a great job so far!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
-_aj_- should have started the next thread with some questions for KittenKrazy and sent her (him?) a PM. I think someone else could get it started if -_aj_- doesn't pick it up.

-_aj_- where are you?

Originally Posted by CoolCat

Ok my friends.....

WE´RE