Spooky photo?

meowqueensdaddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Maybe it's just me, but there's this.. outline/shadow thing that I see when I look at that photo, and it looks like cat ears. (!)

I highlighted it here after futzing with the contrast... not totally accurate but that's roughly where I see it in the original.

Despite my rational inner skeptic, I can't help but think that your beloved Kitty is still with you, watching over you and Maisie.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My friend is a paranormal investigator. I'll run the picture by him the next time we work together (he has a day job, too). Not trying to take over your thread, but he has some really interesting voice recordings and pictures, too. I wish I was adept enough with the computer to post some here.

aswient

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Your right, it very definitely looks like cat ears. Gotta tell you thats very comforting to me. I really do believe our guys that passed on stay close to us.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Ooh, that's cool. We didn't get that far north. I think we saw Ludlow castle.
I`m sure Most Haunted did a show there
I wouldn`t trust anything they came up with but it must have a spooky reputation if they went there!

Originally Posted by meowqueensdaddy

Maybe it's just me, but there's this.. outline/shadow thing that I see when I look at that photo, and it looks like cat ears. (!)

I highlighted it here after futzing with the contrast... not totally accurate but that's roughly where I see it in the original.

Despite my rational inner skeptic, I can't help but think that your beloved Kitty is still with you, watching over you and Maisie.
I saw that outline too! Kinda made me think of angel wings

Originally Posted by nurseangel

My friend is a paranormal investigator. I'll run the picture by him the next time we work together (he has a day job, too). Not trying to take over your thread, but he has some really interesting voice recordings and pictures, too. I wish I was adept enough with the computer to post some here.
Really?! How cool is that!
Thanks for showing him, I`d be really interested in what he thinks.

I`m sure it is a coincidence or camera error, it was just weird because it`s the first 'strange' pic my camera has produced and I`ve had it maybe 2 years now

It was shot in natural light but it`s dark down here.

Susn, I`m off to check my e-mail!
I really should check them more often