Spooky and Mulder in their new house!

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sooo for their birthdays this year I got Spooky and Mulder their very own new house! No really... its a house! Technically its a people house but just don't tell them that...

Anyhow they have settled in quite nicely, and like the leather couch I threw in for their comfort.

Spooky

Mulder

Both

at129

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I must admire your excellent choice in kitty coat colors!

They are both adorable, they look to be very happy with their new house! And they love each other too, the pic of them snuggling on the couch is priceless.

I love the names, too!

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Looks like they settled in so well and likes the new home.

ladyhitchhiker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Great to see another X-phile such as myself with such beautiful babies! I wanna rub the babies too! Their fur looks sooooo glossy! What do you feed them? LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker

Great to see another X-phile such as myself with such beautiful babies! I wanna rub the babies too! Their fur looks sooooo glossy! What do you feed them? LOL
They eat Costco's brand of cat food. Its called Kirkland MaintenanceCat Premium or something like that. They also get Friskies canned food once a day, they split a can of that.

Mulder begs for belly rubs, that's what he wanted when I took his picture. Spooky is more like daring you to touch it... I am the only one allowed to rub his belly without reprecussions.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The boys would also like to inform you that they are well aware that the treats are being held hostage in the top drawer of this nightstand, and they are doing their very best to free them ASAP.

Its very rare to see one without the other these days.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden

The boys would also like to inform you that they are well aware that the treats are being held hostage in the top drawer of this nightstand, and they are doing their very best to free them ASAP.

Its very rare to see one without the other these days.
Awwww! This is the cutest pic ever. Your boys are so handsome. I love that they're so bonded in their new house.