Specifc cat scratcher

hellgirl117

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi so my cat, Stripe, has been in LOVE with this very specific cat scratcher since I got him a year ago. He's torn it to shreds and l've been cutting away the frayed threads but I can't keep it much longer since it's becoming a safety hazard

I want to get him a new one but I cannot find it ANYWHERE!!

Does anyone know where I can get it? It's 15inches tall standing scratcher, sisal rope and carpet

Screenshot_20231113_214642_Gallery.jpg
Help appreciated!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If you can't find it online, you could get on facebook or nextdoor and look for someone locally who could build you one. It almost looks, from the photo, that's it's heavy duty OSB wood with the carpeting and sissal rope covering it.
Cute cat BTW!! He has that silly spark in his eye, reminds me of my tortie who is always up to something!
1700443970051.png

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If you can't find it online, you could get on facebook or nextdoor and look for someone locally who could build you one. It almost looks, from the photo, that's it's heavy duty OSB wood with the carpeting and sissal rope covering it.
Cute cat BTW!! He has that silly spark in his eye, reminds me of my tortie who is always up to something!
View attachment 463883
This! Or someone who could recarpet it and glue it to a base for you!